Groups

Please help - IKEA catalogue enquiry

Hi everyone,

Can someone do me a massive favour please? Can you look in the Ikea catalogue and give me the name and product number of the massive canvas print of the New York skyscrapers which costs around £120?

I've tried to do a search on the Ikea website and rang them but they say they don't do it yet it hangs on the wall of my local store!

Thank you so much xxx

6 Comments

Original Poster

ps. it's black & white

The catalouge is olnline here ]http//ik…gb/
    however i know which one you because my sister has it covering one wall in her office, am i right in thinking that you put it up just like you would wallpaper and it's in a bout 6 pieces.
    if it is, im affraid they don't do it any more and the one you've seen hung up will be very very old demo stock.
    That's if it is the one im thinking of.

is it this one?

http://www.gumtree.com/posting_images/65/39136465__1242736523__1__1-1aee3a3535b23dceae00e4796334944c.__big__.jpg

its called vilshult if it is :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. It's not that one, it's a huge canvas which is in one piece. Luckily i've just managed to speak to a different customer services person and they've given me the details and there are 20 in stock.

mrsj2008;5578161

Hi,Thanks for your reply. It's not that one, it's a huge canvas which is … Hi,Thanks for your reply. It's not that one, it's a huge canvas which is in one piece. Luckily i've just managed to speak to a different customer services person and they've given me the details and there are 20 in stock.

cool glad your sorted :thumbsup:

mrsj2008;5578161

Hi,Thanks for your reply. It's not that one, it's a huge canvas which is … Hi,Thanks for your reply. It's not that one, it's a huge canvas which is in one piece. Luckily i've just managed to speak to a different customer services person and they've given me the details and there are 20 in stock.

thats normally the case :-D glad yr sorted
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Show us your Photos 2017. August's Theme - Animals30405
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …235750
      3. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…511
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread416714124

See more discussions