Groups
    EXPIRED

Please Help - Lowest Price for Tokina 11-16mm ATX Pro F2.8 DX Lens with Canon Fit

Hi All,

I'm looking to buy the Tokina 11-16mm ATX Pro F2.8 DX lens with Canon fit for my, erm, Canon DSLR.

I've used the *usual* methods to try and find the best deal and have found it for £459 + £8 p&p from microglobe.co.uk/cat…ens

Firstly, can anyone recommend a cheaper site? This is the cheapest I can find by £20-odd but I haven't bought camera equipment online before.

Secondly, if this is the cheapest, has anyone used Microglobe before? Are they a reputable company?

Any help/suggestions are much appreciated!

2 Comments

Can't see anything cheaper.

I've been to Microglobe's shop near Holborn a few times and bought a few pairs of binoculars from them. They're very friendly and very busy (yes, it is possible for the two states to co-exist) so I'd say that they're at least as good as anyone else. If you're anywhere around London then I'd recommend the personal visit after a stock check.

Original Poster

andythebrave;6800276

Can't see anything cheaper.I've been to Microglobe's shop near Holborn a … Can't see anything cheaper.I've been to Microglobe's shop near Holborn a few times and bought a few pairs of binoculars from them. They're very friendly and very busy (yes, it is possible for the two states to co-exist) so I'd say that they're at least as good as anyone else. If you're anywhere around London then I'd recommend the personal visit after a stock check.

Thanks for looking... have some rep. :thumbsup:

I don't live near London so it would be an online purchase. Thanks for the info anyway.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Amazon prime subscribe & save512
      2. Do you use a case on your iPhone?1111
      3. CEX return/exchange at different store11
      4. Three connection11

See more discussions