Groups
    EXPIRED

Please help me choose Best Suitcase for 15kg - 20kg allowance ? Antler or Tripp? Hardcase or not?

Hello guys!

Could you please help me decide which suitcase to buy? I found these two, which one would you buy?

the antler on argos:

argos.co.uk/sta…htm

or tripp one:
    tripp.co.uk/pro…64/

either in aubergine or graphite

Any other suggestions are more than welcome. Baggage allowance is 20kg for my coming trip, but usually its 15 kg,so I am looking for something that would be fine for that range. looking for as lightweight as possible and reliable guarantee.
    also couple more questions:
    Question1: which one better hardcase or not hard case ?generally
    Question 2: suitcase or maybe I should go for holdall,if yes, which one

and yes,price range is £20- £40 (max)

Sorry for long post, but I am I really cant make my mind up trying to combine quality, price, lighweightness and realiable guarantee. (expandable also looks like agreat feature to me)...

4 Comments

Hardcases weigh appro 6 - 8 kilos, we had a bit of a shock but luckily we were with Virgin, my advise also buy one of the suitcase weigh scales they are great we take ours with us, the ones with a meat hook type thing on the end

Original Poster

Thanks ,I also want it to look nice Which one would you chose of the two above?Pleease?

Original Poster

the antler one weights only 4.6 and its a hard shell.. what do you think? do I actually need hard shell, it gets scratched easily...?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1316
      2. ebay £10 off £30 pound spend (invite only)78
      3. Nectar launch eGift card redemption for selected brands including Currys, A…56
      4. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4671407

See more discussions