Groups
    EXPIRED

Please help me choose microwave with grill

Hi

Our microwave after 20 years is starting to go, so looking for a new one.

I am trying to look for a new one but with all these new features out I am more confused. From the research I have done, it seems like panasonic is the brand to go for.

I went costco and saw the panasonic nn-ct776sbpq, it has mixed reviews on amazon. Was wondering if anyone has this model and if so is it good?

Can someone recommend a combination microwave oven with a grill, medium size. Also what are the reliable brands when it comes to microwaves?

I dont mind paying more for quality and reliability but I dont want to just go and spend money on something that is no good.

Thanks in advance for any replies, I know the people on here are very friendly and knowledgable. I have purchased many items after tip offs from this site and have been very happy.

6 Comments

I've used my Panasonic combi everyday for 5 years since my built in oven broke down and it hasn't let me down yet.

The 776S is an old model but excellent- I had it for a number of years and my son has had it for the last three. It has a 1300W grill and a proper full convection fan oven( range of 40*C-250*C). The new model is a 767M( silver in colour not stainless as the 776S). Hope this helps!

Original Poster

retep;8271937

The 776S is an old model but excellent- I had it for a number of years … The 776S is an old model but excellent- I had it for a number of years and my son has had it for the last three. It has a 1300W grill and a proper full convection fan oven( range of 40*C-250*C). The new model is a 767M( silver in colour not stainless as the 776S). Hope this helps!

Thanks everyone for their reply, I have left rep. The one I saw at costco is this one - amazon.co.uk/Pan…8-1

It only says 1000w? or am I reading it wrong?

Thanks will look at the other model as well.

Sorry for my late reply- been away!
    Both of these models are 1000w microwaves and have 1300w grills. The main difference is the colour.

Original Poster

retep;8296557

Sorry for my late reply- been away! Both of these models are 1000w … Sorry for my late reply- been away! Both of these models are 1000w microwaves and have 1300w grills. The main difference is the colour.

No worrys, thanks for the reply, has been very helpful:thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Do you use a case on your iPhone?44
      2. Virgin Media TV56
      3. Tooth extraction99
      4. What's the most impressive 4k / UHD film you have seen at home?611

See more discussions