Groups
    EXPIRED

Please help me find a good deal on a pushchair for my 7-month old, £100-£200

Hi- could anyone please help me find a good deal on a new pushchair for my 7-month old. Her pushchair just broke when we were trying to collapse it so features we're looking for are primarily an easy folder which offers more comfort than just a stroller. The ones I've been considering so far are all Hauck for no reason other than the value they appear to offer for the money but I'm open to suggestion on brand: Hauck Jeep Infinity -Bordeaux £119.99 inc. delivery from kiddicare, Hauck Traxx Parador £108.95 inc. delivery from Online4Baby and the Hauck Traxx Ecuador (forward and rearward facing) £184.99 from internetbabyshop. I've not seen any of these in the shops so don't know how good or bad they are. Please help!! x

9 Comments

spend over £70 quid at toys r us and you get £10 gift card to spend mid oct to mid nov.

argos also have a promo where you get a gift card if you spend 50 or 100 quid

would always recommend a maclaren quest, comfortable enough for sleeping, light, easy to push. as baby gets heavier, the larger/heavier pushchairs are a nightmare to push round

Banned

Go to Asda - they have a pushchair for either £30 or £40 - cant remember which

looks pretty good value

argos have the Jeep Shopper 6 Travel System and Accessories for £129.99. u can ask at customer service to see before u buy

http://i38.tinypic.com/2d845q8.jpg
    argos.co.uk/sta…htm

woolworths have quite a few hauck pushchairs online they will probably have them instore aswell.woolworths.co.uk/sit…tml

Heard Mamas And Papas got sale. Daughter going there today to see whats on offer

Banned

Hiya i just bought the luna by mammas and pappas and its a gr8 buggy it is a tad dear at £179, but that includes the rain cover and the cosey toes built into it , comes in pink , orange , green on chocolate my wee boy loves this and its a very trendy ****y style buggy

Hauck jeep is a very good pushchair and i am also using this for my 7 months son. If u r still looking for one i have a brand new one posted in this site, for moe info u can contact me through email.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047132
      2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2240
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767346
      4. What would be HELL to you?2634

See more discussions