Groups
    EXPIRED

Please help me find a mobile phone suitable for 10 year old

Hi,

After being let down by the Motorola V3 deal on. They cancelled my order due to lack of stock!
    I am now looking to find a cheap pay as you go mobile phone for my daughter, can anyone help please? :thumbsup:

15 Comments

]Argos usually have some good deals... It depends what network you want though

Vodafone pink RAZR ]here for £49.98 & if you spend a few pennies more before tuesday you get a £5 voucher back...

hotukdeals.com/for…538

Good first phone for a 10 year old, no worried if it gets lost or broken and simple to use... although it IS just a phone and text messaging device... I don't know if you wanted something more?

Original Poster

Looking for a mobile that she can have music on etc, nothing amazing but a bit more than a basic phone.
    The pink RAZR would be great but I can't really spend £50 on it.

I bought an E900 for £40 which I thought was a great deal and would be suitable for a 10 year old.

Original Poster

Thanks BadBoyTC where did you get the E900 from?

How about ]this for £24.99 if you can get it at a store near you?

duckmagicuk2

http://www.hotukdeals.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1177538Good first phone … http://www.hotukdeals.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1177538Good first phone for a 10 year old, no worried if it gets lost or broken and simple to use... although it IS just a phone and text messaging device... I don't know if you wanted something more?

TJ Hughes are selling that phone for £10

How about this Motorola F3 on Virgin - only £12.99 which includes £10 air time. £7.50 cashback with Quidco as well :-)

e2save.com/pay…760

The link above is through my Quidco - don't know if that's ok but I am sure it is easy to find on E2Save anyway.

Banned

As an alternative advise your child of the following 0800reverse.co.uk/ they can call you from any landline phone or callbox.

Or if you need piece of mind get them a freephone number for just £4.95 a month telecomsworldplc.co.uk/080…asp

I picked up a W200i for £39.99 from Comets. Nice phone, MP3, FM Radio, Card expansion slot. Nice phone for the money.

Pete

I think the Motorola F3 that duckmagic mention is more than sufficient for a 10 year old. Most children lose, damage or get their phones stolen so why not just pay for a basic phone so she can make and receive calls?

sadiebabes

How about ]this for £24.99 if you can get it at a store near you?

Gr8 find ive just reserved one for my 11 year old thanks

Original Poster

The motorola at Argos looks great sadiebabes - the only problem is she wants to be able to listen to music on there like an mp3 player so I think I am leaning more towards the Sony Ericsson W200i for that reason. Next question.... Can I get the W200i in Pink for less than £39.99?
    Thanks to everyone who has helped so far, it's much appreciated.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. which drill bit set for bosch cordless drill ixo range? hex?11
      2. GP Vaccinations: telling patient they are out of stock and go private44
      3. Has your £2.50 Topcashback been paid from the last offer?22
      4. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!2027

See more discussions