Groups
    EXPIRED

Please help me find a new Playstation 2

Hi I work in a charity run playcentre and we're after a new playstation 2 , the kids have worn the old one out ! I would prefer a brand new one but as we don't have much funding the price has got to be reasonable. Any help would be very much appreciated. Thanks

7 Comments

Do you have a local 'Freecycle' on which you can ask if anyone has one they no longer want (it is accessible via Yahoo Groups.

It is surprising what people give away, especially if it is for a worthy cause.

Good luck!:thumbsup:

try your local Rotary group-we got a microwave from them for our old peoples lunch club-they are happy to buy things to help out charities.

Or how about ringing the local paper and seeing if you can get a little write up asking for one to be donated?

Good Luck.

i have noticed that sainsburys sell just the console brand new for 39.99,instore i beleive but i hope that helps.

Original Poster

Thanks for all you replies I will try them all rep left

Hi, my son has a PS1 and a PS2 with lots of games, and hand controls, would you give £60. for the lot. I'm near Southport if like to collect. Thanks.

Original Poster

mike07071964;4563632

Hi, my son has a PS1 and a PS2 with lots of games, and hand controls, … Hi, my son has a PS1 and a PS2 with lots of games, and hand controls, would you give £60. for the lot. I'm near Southport if like to collect. Thanks.

Thanks for the offer but to be honest we're looking for a brand new one due to the amount of use that it gets (the older lads love to play on it after school) , plus I need a receipt.

Thanks for letting me know. Good luck.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Any free Now TV sports passes?22
      2. Best VR games?22
      3. What to do?????23
      4. Virgin Media Superhub 3 Settings55

See more discussions