Please help me find my dream dress!!!!

Found 19th Feb 2009
I have bought a dress from littlewoods and its fab but because im a size 14 i need it in black as this colour makes me look a little plumpy lol, i have searched everywhere but can seem to find one this style in black, please, please, please could somebody help me find one, thanks

littlewoods.com/rf/…901 this is the dress

1. Misc
  2. Dress
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Dress
24 Comments

have u tryed asos they have tons of stuff on there usually somthing for everyone good luck

hi hun x it looks like that particular dress just comes in that colour..

additions - great universal - marshall ward and littlewoods
they all stock it but only in champagne

ps.. a 14 is a lovely size - i bet it looks lovely x

Original Poster

britonsarah;4426883

have u tryed asos they have tons of stuff on there usually somthing for … have u tryed asos they have tons of stuff on there usually somthing for everyone good luck

will look now thanks

they only have it in purple thanks anyway

Original Poster

kezanddaz;4426884

hi hun x it looks like that particular dress just comes in that … hi hun x it looks like that particular dress just comes in that colour..additions - great universal - marshall ward and littlewoods they all stock it but only in champagne ps.. a 14 is a lovely size - i bet it looks lovely x

thank you lol

jakreid;4426989

http://www.lipsy.co.uk/Store/sequined-peplum-dress-black-purple/keyword-is-peplum/product-is-DR01780_011a little different but lovely dress xx

thts nice and its in the sale :thumbsup:

Where are you going in such a lovely dress? I wish I had the body and legs to pull it off!

Good luck with your dress search

As it's washable and a high poly mix it can be dyed hun :thumbsup:

Original Poster

jakreid;4426989

http://www.lipsy.co.uk/Store/sequined-peplum-dress-black-purple/keyword-is-peplum/product-is-DR01780_011a little different but lovely dress xx

that is really nice but because it has sections for your boobs im not sure it will fit up top because i have quite big breasts. lol

Banned

If its for a special occasion you could get one custome made for a bit more than that price if you really want it in black. Wouldnt be identical obviosuly but you could email the photol and see if the custom made shops can help? Lovely dress hope you find something you like! Try [url]www.lipsy.com[/url] too they always have gorge dresses n there is usually a 10% off code on here x

ooops sorry took me ages to write and everyone had the same idea lol

Original Poster

Butterflies;4427031

Where are you going in such a lovely dress? I wish I had the body and … Where are you going in such a lovely dress? I wish I had the body and legs to pull it off! Good luck with your dress search

my cousins wedding x

Have you tried ]Boohoo ?

nkje02;4427068

my cousins wedding x

no no no no noooo, you can't wear black to a wedding, she'll think your'e sending a message... lol

Original Poster

ChipSticks;4427094

no no no no noooo, you can't wear black to a wedding, she'll think your'e … no no no no noooo, you can't wear black to a wedding, she'll think your'e sending a message... lol

its for the evening doo ive already got somthing for the church lol

I'm a size 14 to. Nothing but a pain getting a nice dress and being busty lol xx

nkje02;4427156

its for the evening doo ive already got somthing for the church lol

oh, in that case go for it! lol

oh, have a look at this..

hotukdeals.com/ite…new

Could get a nice plain black pashmina to wrap up in...

Original Poster

choc1969;4427075

Have you tried ]Boohoo ?

yes tried no luck!

i would dye it like choc says .

nkje02;4427054

that is really nice but because it has sections for your boobs im not … that is really nice but because it has sections for your boobs im not sure it will fit up top because i have quite big breasts. lol

och thats ashame, its a beautifull dress.. have u tried rasefashion.co.uk they might have it on there

also:
goddiva.co.uk/pro…e=1

does your cousin have a sense of humour?

if so

goddiva.co.uk/pro…e=1

Original Poster

choc1969;4427036

As it's washable and a high poly mix it can be dyed hun :thumbsup:

dont think i trust myself doing that, i would make a mess off it and waste a £60 dress lol

aamara tiered black satin dress - boohoo
prtoduct code Product Code: AZZ96151-105-22

only £10
and I am sure there is a voucher for 20% off on here somewhere and that would cover the postage

Original Poster

octobergirl;4427425

aamara tiered black satin dress - boohooprtoduct code Product Code: … aamara tiered black satin dress - boohooprtoduct code Product Code: AZZ96151-105-22only £10and I am sure there is a voucher for 20% off on here somewhere and that would cover the postage

not really what im looking for, thanks anyway

nkje02;4427226

dont think i trust myself doing that, i would make a mess off it and … dont think i trust myself doing that, i would make a mess off it and waste a £60 dress lol

local dry cleaners would do it for you :thumbsup:

many a dress or outfit I've had done
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Coming up to bonfire night ...2340
    2. In-store receipt cashback - Shopitize, TopCashBack's 'Groceries', Quidco's …25114
    3. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52322849
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769320

See more discussions