Please help me find these adapters

Posted 17th Feb
Hi everyone, anyone help in finding the adapters based on the 2 photos below please.

3408202-jy44Y.jpgThis one is for a vax handheld cordless duster hoover thing.

3408202-JlJaa.jpgThis is for a netgear network switch. This one is proving really tricky to find.

This is Hukd so looking for the cheapest options if anyone could point me in the right direction.

Thanks for reading and helping
Community Updates
Ask
7 Comments
The 7.5V is going to be harder to find. But one of these will probably work for the first one argos.co.uk/pro…701There will most likely be cheaper options elsewhere.
Plenty Netgear AC adapters on Ebay - ebay.co.uk/sch…t=0
Edited by: "Gormond" 17th Feb
Wasn't expecting much of a response but these are great. Will look into them. Thanks very much everyone
You don't show the connector for the first or the dimensions of the connector on the second.

Generally 12V is very common, 7.5V isn't particularly rare and neither have an unusually large capacity so it'll come down to matching connectors unless you're planning to re-use the old ones.
EndlessWaves17/02/2020 10:48

You don't show the connector for the first or the dimensions of the …You don't show the connector for the first or the dimensions of the connector on the second.Generally 12V is very common, 7.5V isn't particularly rare and neither have an unusually large capacity so it'll come down to matching connectors unless you're planning to re-use the old ones.

Not going to use the old connectors. I'll post some pics up tonight of the connectors.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants