EXPIRED

please help me find these uggs for my daughter please please please.

i need to get the ugg cardys in young girls size 10 in dusky rose.i have looked everywhere i can think of and cant get them in stock in this size so please if you know anywhere i can get them please list below thanks.

9 Comments

My g/f picked her uggs up at Asos.com...

If you find any on there look for any vouchers and maybe quidco... saved a packet on hers!!

try [url]www.uggsandkisses.co.uk[/url] - look out for a voucher code too - i got 20% off my gf's

Original Poster

spann3rs;4017048

My g/f picked her uggs up at Asos.com...If you find any on there look for … My g/f picked her uggs up at Asos.com...If you find any on there look for any vouchers and maybe quidco... saved a packet on hers!!

i know just ordered some for myself the other day on asos but they dont do kids uggs.

Original Poster

cosmicdav3;4017082

try [url]www.uggsandkisses.co.uk[/url] - look out for a voucher code too … try [url]www.uggsandkisses.co.uk[/url] - look out for a voucher code too - i got 20% off my gf's

i have looked on there already out of stock in her size.

greyparrot;4017084

i know just ordered some for myself the other day on asos but they dont … i know just ordered some for myself the other day on asos but they dont do kids uggs.

Ahhh, sorry,

you tried mand m?

Original Poster

katnjakey;4017524

you tried mand m?

yep.

have you tried schuh, i know they do the cardy uggs, not sure if they do kids tho

Original Poster

caggarooney;4018633

have you tried schuh, i know they do the cardy uggs, not sure if they do … have you tried schuh, i know they do the cardy uggs, not sure if they do kids tho

will have a look now.no not got kids thanks anyway.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Unexpected house guest query (Ratatouille)812
    2. Android tablet parental control ?22
    3. Memory foam mattress topper22
    4. Biscuit addiction1643

See more discussions