Expired

Please help me find this I cannot find the link

Found 9th Jun 2011
I remember seeing a record player looking thing that turns your vinyl into cd's with daddies day coming up I think this would be fab for the hubbie I cannot find the deal on here now, it was posted I think in the last week, cheers guys

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
8 Comments

Original Poster

Thanks guys but it was black with a bit of red on it but that one looks good, but sure this other one was cheaper

keli

Thanks guys but it was black with a bit of red on it but that one looks … Thanks guys but it was black with a bit of red on it but that one looks good, but sure this other one was cheaper

The rest are all expired from what i can see. Search for "USB turntable". I remeber these used to be about £200 when they came out oO

supermod

Checked spammed threads as well and couldn't see anything posted around the last week but went back further and this one is black and red but think the thread is too old to be yours :

hotukdeals.com/dea…687

The Tesco deals expired, but Maplins have it for £29,99 plus postage.
linky

Edited by: "bigflump" 9th Jun 2011

ALDI £34.99

Here
Edited by: "cannyscot" 9th Jun 2011

Almost all music is now available already digitized somehwere on the internet. So he may find the music he has on vinyl has already been digitized by soneone else, which saves him doing it.

Spotify has millions of songs of all sorts, so insterad of getting him a record player to digitize his vinyl why not buy him a subsctiption to Spotify.

Then he can listen to far more songs than just those he has on vinyl.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Wow apple you really are bad67
    2. I thought the 'Dementia tax' had gone for good,apparently not.920
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769457
    4. The HUKD Wuntu code sharing thread! (Three Mobile)98197

See more discussions