Please help me put pictures on my For Sale Thread!

I can't do it!!
They are saved on my computer but i don't know how to get them on there!
Please help me!! x

14 Comments

Upload them to [url]www.tinypic.com[/url] and it will give you a link which you copy and paste and into the reply box of a forum!! :thumbsup:

Should be the 2nd link which it gives you one starting with [IMG]

its really interesting when i see requests like this from old timers like yourself asking for help on issues like this, thought you been around for sometime.

Original Poster

[img]tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:OG_VxumXUGQJ:community.scholastic.com/attachments/scholastic/snapshot35/84/1/Thank%252520You%252520Bodies.jpg[/img]

Original Poster

saayinla;2191689

its really interesting when i see requests like this from old timers like … its really interesting when i see requests like this from old timers like yourself asking for help on issues like this, thought you been around for sometime.

Old timer!!?? I am probably younger than you!!

KELLY 'N' STEVE;2191703

Old timer!!?? I am probably younger than you!!

no you re not, i dare you

Original Poster

saayinla;2191769

no you re not, i dare you

[SIZE="4"]22 [/SIZE]
Only been a member for 3 months as well!!

KELLY 'N' STEVE;2191784

[SIZE="4"]22 [/SIZE]Only been a member for 3 months as well!!

Good on you for asking KELLY 'N' STEVE..... I'm an 'old' timer on here but my post counts not high.. I once asked what the little circles were for and what the difference between grey squares and orange circles.. It was a while back but I genuinely didn't know.. I got a very good response and a lot of members remarking that they didn't know and thanked me for being brave enough to ask he question.. I'm pleased you asked because I didn't know either but I do now...... :thumbsup:

KELLY 'N' STEVE;2191784

[SIZE="4"]22 [/SIZE]Only been a member for 3 months as well!!

okay I win 28

Original Poster

edna_clouds;2191952

Good on you for asking KELLY 'N' STEVE..... I'm an 'old' timer on here … Good on you for asking KELLY 'N' STEVE..... I'm an 'old' timer on here but my post counts not high.. I once asked what the little circles were for and what the difference between grey squares and orange circles.. It was a while back but I genuinely didn't know.. I got a very good response and a lot of members remarking that they didn't know and thanked me for being brave enough to ask he question.. I'm pleased you asked because I didn't know either but I do now...... :thumbsup:

Oh dear of you!! Well everyone has things they can't do so i don't see why people should take the mick!! It didn't take a lot for naeem to help me and i appriciate it as my thread is now complete with pictures!! So thanks again naeem!!

Original Poster

saayinla;2191993

okay I win 28

What do you mean you win! When i went to school (which was a lot later than you) 22 is younger than 28!!

KELLY 'N' STEVE;2192013

What do you mean you win! When i went to school (which was a lot later … What do you mean you win! When i went to school (which was a lot later than you) 22 is younger than 28!!

Only God knows what they teach you youngster in schools this days:-D:whistling:

http://i8.tinypic.com/2ilet89.jpg

Sorry, but I had to try this myself.....I DID IT :-D
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2642
    2. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…44
    3. Weekly game codes giveaway 183722
    4. How much would you pay for this chair?1214

See more discussions