Please help me to understand how S&S works

Posted 13th May
Hi please can you guys help me understand how amazon subscribe and save works. I understand I can save 15% if I have subscriptions to five items. Is this 15% off one item or all? And do I get this when I first sign or on the first auto delivery?

I want to buy cat food there is a 20% voucher and 10% but these are not adding at the checkout

Am I missing something here

3463073-feZ9Z.jpg
3463073-p7dKM.jpg
Community Updates
Ask
4 Comments
Not sure what’s causing your issue.
I order 1 item over and over again.
20% off will work on 1 item.
Then 15% will come off all 5.
bigwheels13/05/2020 22:14

Not sure what’s causing your issue.I order 1 item over and over again.20% o …Not sure what’s causing your issue.I order 1 item over and over again.20% off will work on 1 item.Then 15% will come off all 5.

Do I need 5 items to use the 20% and 10% voucher? I don’t have any subscriptions at the moment.
20% off will work on 1 item I believe.
The voucher shouldn’t be dependent on the amount of items you subscribe to. The amount of items only changes the ‘maximum discount’ that Amazon refers to...either 5% or 15% (20% on baby stuff if you have a child profile) in general.

Just keep an eye if you intend to have regular deliveries, as the price paid when you order the first time can rise or fall each month. That’s where they catch out a lot of people, as there is an assumption that you’re subscribing to the reduced price, but it only applies to your first order. The only thing that continues is the discount, be that 5% or 15%
Edited by: "Diggsy" 14th May
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions