Groups
    EXPIRED

please help need a new mobile contract any advice please??

want a new contract my current one ends in march,currently on 750 mins any network 150 texts 50 video mins, 50 picture messages and £5 of downloads all for £15 a month with 3(loyalty discount as been with them forever)but they are offering nothing very good as an upgrade, want more mins unlimited texts and unlimited internet,best i have seen is t mobile 900mins and unlimited texts and internet with a htc hero for £25 per month but its a 24m contract!!anyone know of better for my needs?please???

3 Comments

try looking at the best deals on the net, then go to quidco, to see how much cashback u can get , then go to the company u looking at to get the phone and ask them to match or better the best plan u seen and also bring the quidco cashback into the equation,

i just upgraded my phone last week, using this method and got the 90 quid taken off my monthly bill £5 a month for 18 months=90,. currently only paying £20 thats 300 mins, unlimited texts, plus internet, and samsung H1 not bad deal but i have been with vodafone a few good years

checkout 02 they are pretty gud but depends on how much you want to spend a month and how much you talk or text etc
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Year's Supply of Tea, a Coffee Hamper & a Coffee Machine11
      2. Win a Mazona Olympus 8kW multi-fuel stove @ Gr8 Fires33
      3. Jazz apple slicer for the price of a stamp33
      4. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains55

See more discussions