Groups

Please Help. Need advice quick!

What do I do? I think I've caught the pig flu. I'm covered in rashers

17 Comments

ha haaaaaaaaaaaa

go to a walk in centre near where you live you can find where using nhs site?

You Might Get Alot Of Grilling For This

Banned

Sorry can't help you.......... you are already fried............

You've done it in STY le. Sorry best I could think of

nitelighter;5064274

go to a walk in centre near where you live you can find where using nhs … go to a walk in centre near where you live you can find where using nhs site?

Good grief

scrumpypaul;5064311

Good grief

ROFL!! When you start oinking, theres a problem!

Original Poster

nitelighter;5064274

go to a walk in centre near where you live you can find where using nhs … go to a walk in centre near where you live you can find where using nhs site?

There's none open near me but there is a 24 hour vets. Do you think they'll be able to help?

Try rubbing some oinkment on the rashers. It may not work though, I've heard they can be a swine to get rid of :whistling:

lmao, i was wondering how long it would be before these jokes started coming up

Stainy;5064492

Try rubbing some oinkment on the rashers. It may not work though, I've … Try rubbing some oinkment on the rashers. It may not work though, I've heard they can be a swine to get rid of :whistling:

WATCH HIM MAKE A PIGS EAR OF IT

ohhh trot along

the best cure a bottle of red swine.....................

after the wine they'll be snout wrong with ya xxxx

unless you're telling porkies????????? ....

Original Poster

It's getting worse. Now I can't stop pork scratching!

hmm thats serious, think you're for the chop
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553770
      2. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?58
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767186
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826348

See more discussions