Groups
    EXPIRED

Please help – not sure which info to enter where.

Banned
    I am trying to submit a missing transaction with Quidco on a recent mobileshop purchase.

Can you please advise what I need to enter in these fields

Customer Reference :

Transaction Ref (s) :

The invoice details I have from mobileshop are.

Order No :
    Account No.

Do I need to enter the Account No in the Customer Reference box ?

Thanks

8 Comments

I believe that I entered account number in the customer reference section and account/mobile number in the transaction reference bit.

My claim was sent off to the merchant, and spent just over a year in processing and was eventually declined. Sorry that I can't be of more help.

Original Poster Banned

Thanks feardust,

But account and mobile number are two different numbers.

I would think:

Customer Reference: Account Number

Transaction Ref: Order Number

Also repeat all the information in the body of the description/details...

hotuk

I am trying to submit a missing transaction with Quidco on a recent … I am trying to submit a missing transaction with Quidco on a recent mobileshop purchase.Can you please advise what I need to enter in these fields…Customer Reference :Transaction Ref (s) :The invoice details I have from mobileshop are….Order No : Account No.Do I need to enter the ‘Account No’ in the ‘Customer Reference’ box ?Thanks

The last query I sent for valueflora:

Customer Reference : account number
    Transaction Ref (s): order number

and as mentioned by rayman repeat the info in the message box and include as much detail as you can... good luck:thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

Thanks for all your help.

Feardust - did Quidco give you a reason for not paying out?

That will probably depend on which retailer you're having to submit a missing transaction on. QuidCo will state the answer given to them from those.

Oops, my mistake. Meant to say order/mobile number in the transaction reference section. I provided both those numbers.

Yes, Quidco did provide a reason: despite my having given the information detailed, the merchant still couldn't locate my transaction.

Perhaps it might have had something to do with the fact that it took over a year for them to review it, and I had cancelled the contract after the one year point.

Original Poster Banned

I have one query dating back to March with E2save, how can I chase this up?

On the website, it says do not chase up before 90 days, so this is well past that time.

Thanks
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …83141
      2. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1111
      3. Oh deer.. looks like they are back sooner this year.2748
      4. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)2125

See more discussions