Groups

please help! pc on go slow

hi guys, jusy come back off our holidays and got back on the net, been loooking at some of the great offers you have been posting, thing is, when i click on a link, it wont take me to the page, it says, error, page not found. also, it seems like the whole thing is on a go slow, even my typing is showing on screen slower than i am actually typing it, i have run my anti virus and ad-aware/spybot and deleted any things that shouldnt be on here, what should i do now? how can i speed it up? please help!!! many thanks, clare x

11 Comments

diskeeper, ccleaner etc

Hold it at gun point. Threaten it's wife and kids. Then start deleting files from Windows.

Then maybe it'll start to co-operate.

Have you got a window live toolbar??? full of bugs:giggle:

Scan for spyware/viruses

Crazy1

Have you got a window live toolbar??? full of bugs:giggle:

Won't show up on spyware or any other type of ???wares

Try disk clean up as u may have lots of **** on ur comp like temp internet files.

start --> accessories --> system tools --> disk cleanup

Original Poster

just run ccleaner, looking better!!!! ta guys!!

Original Poster

hmmmmmm, pc is loads faster but still wont take me to a page from here (when i click on a link) any suggestions?

Have you any Internet Security running. Kaspersky sometimes stops the redirections from this site and others too (as it is supposed to do.)

Original Poster

just uninstalled a paint thing i downloaded before we went away (was for my daughter), restarted pc and hey presto!!! thanks for all your help!!

No problem, dont mention it, any time, call again......achem !!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)1415
      2. Are these two things distinctly different to you?27107
      3. GOT Leaks again817
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764472

See more discussions