Expired

Please help - phone number needed for swan (kettles/toasters etc)

4 replies
Found 27th Sep 2008
I have tried looking everywhere for it online but no luck. basically my toaster i bought that is only weeks old has stopped working and want the number to phone them. i threw the box out so dont have that any more.. does anyone know thier number? thank you

4 Comments

swan is now part of littlewoods so you'd be best off looking on [url]www.littlewoods.com[/url] and phoning the number on there
hth

A bit more info:

In 1988 Swan and the Teasmade trademark were acquired by Groupe Moulinex (Head Office: La Défense, Paris). Groupe Moulinex later merged with El.Fi (who also own Brandt). In September 2001 Groupe Moulinex filed for bankruptcy protection. In October 2001 the SEB Groupe (Tefal UK Ltd in the UK) bought the Moulinex/Krups side of the business, whilst the Swan side was bought by Littlewoods. Littlewoods are now the sole owners of the Swan brand.

By Telephone
Simply phone Littlewoods on 0844 822 8000 from anywhere in the United Kingdom. Lines are open 7am to 11pm.

Calls made from BT landlines should cost no more than 5p per minute. Charges will vary for calls made via other service providers.

you should be able to take the item back to the retailer where you bought it and get a swap if it is only a few weeks old
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. good place to buy stocks22
    2. Android pay set up57
    3. Help! In need of a PS4 Headset34
    4. Bean to cup machine44

See more discussions