please help!!!!!! sim unlock for nokia 5130 xpress music.

Found 20th Apr 2010
anyone know if this can be done? i am with the orange network. ty

9 Comments

Original Poster

anyone know??????

Yes can be done but its no freebie

spitroast

Original Poster

how? and how much will it cost?

Go to your local unlocker rather than doing it online. It can cost anywhere between £10 and £30 depending on how new the phone is.

Saying that, you could try trycktill.com/eng…asp it is free, but try up to three times if it fails to unlock. I have done this on a few Nokia phones and it does work. Change the language to English (see UK flag at the bottom) to make it easier to follow.

Original Poster

Predikuesi;8416049

Go to your local unlocker rather than doing it online. It can cost … Go to your local unlocker rather than doing it online. It can cost anywhere between £10 and £30 depending on how new the phone is.Saying that, you could try http://www.trycktill.com/eng/unlock_swe.asp it is free, but try up to three times if it fails to unlock. I have done this on a few Nokia phones and it does work. Change the language to English (see UK flag at the bottom) to make it easier to follow.

thanks but phone not listed on that website.

Lollipop;8416192

thanks but phone not listed on that website.

Sorry, I am not really into mobile phones Is the 5130 on the site different from the one you have?

Original Poster

Predikuesi;8416238

Sorry, I am not really into mobile phones Is the 5130 on the site … Sorry, I am not really into mobile phones Is the 5130 on the site different from the one you have?

yes unfortunately it is my one is 5130 xpressmusic. i am not that into phone , i brought this for my nephew who live in Turkey. because i like to save money i thought i would by one on payasyougo as there was a £50 price difference. but its locked to orange and he cant use it. poor thing!!!

Predikuesi;8416049

Go to your local unlocker rather than doing it online. It can cost … Go to your local unlocker rather than doing it online. It can cost anywhere between £10 and £30 depending on how new the phone is.Saying that, you could try http://www.trycktill.com/eng/unlock_swe.asp it is free, but try up to three times if it fails to unlock. I have done this on a few Nokia phones and it does work. Change the language to English (see UK flag at the bottom) to make it easier to follow.

DCT-4 this is a SL3handset no Calcs and don't try them otherwise becomes hardlocked your local mobile unlocking shop will have to send it away cost £25 to atleast £35

spitroast

orange will unlock it for £20 contact them and they'll give you a code to put in when you've put a new sim card in.
its probably the cheapest/easiest way
Post a comment
@
    Text