Please help someone stole my car

Found 2nd Apr
The car has now been found dumped I would like to thank everyone for your help
Community Updates
Ask
Top comments
Put it on fb
Sorry you've gone through this OP although, I will say, I'd be more scared that someone had broken into my house...that's something you don't get over easily, I know that doesn't help, but your car will be insured and it's replacable including the contents, mentally, things are not that easy to get over.
Good luck op, hope it gets found in one piece and the scum at least get a decent stretch.
43 Comments
Hope you get it back my friend
Post it on Twitter and let it do it's thing.
Put it on fb
Sorry to hear that
Have you tried putting all over Facebook?
Good luck and hope you get your car back i will keep a eye out i'm not a million miles away.
Edited by: "waterloo" 2nd Apr
Its a shame theres not an app you can view ANPR.
Sorry you've gone through this OP although, I will say, I'd be more scared that someone had broken into my house...that's something you don't get over easily, I know that doesn't help, but your car will be insured and it's replacable including the contents, mentally, things are not that easy to get over.
I have posted it on Facebook and Twitter I just want it posted everywhere hoping we get it back and the baby's things
Anyone recommend any other sites or anything else we can do to track the car down
suleyman3 m ago

Anyone recommend any other sites or anything else we can do to track the …Anyone recommend any other sites or anything else we can do to track the car down

Have you reported it to the Police? (more so, your break in as they may be able to find fingerprints and trainer marks etc) and Insurance Company? that's the first thing you should be doing, sorry to sound harsh, I understand you wanting people to keep an eye out, but the first steps you should be doing is reporting it.
I have reported to the police and the insurance straight away
Good luck op, hope it gets found in one piece and the scum at least get a decent stretch.
suleyman15 m ago

Anyone recommend any other sites or anything else we can do to track the …Anyone recommend any other sites or anything else we can do to track the car down

Reddit.
Specifically you're area.. Check if there is a subreddit for that area.
If not, try just r/unitedkingdom
benjammin3162 m ago

Reddit. Specifically you're area.. Check if there is a subreddit for that …Reddit. Specifically you're area.. Check if there is a subreddit for that area. If not, try just r/unitedkingdom

I'm sorry I don't understand
suleyman6 m ago

I'm sorry I don't understand

Reddit.com/r/l…don

Post there mate, over 100,000 readers.
Edited by: "benjammin316" 2nd Apr
benjammin3165 m ago

Reddit.com/r/londonPost there mate, over 100,000 readers.

Ok great I will do that now thank you
suleyman33 m ago

I have reported to the police and the insurance straight away

Sorry to hear this happened, although I wouldnt hold much hope from the police. Sisters house was broken into and car stolen, was spotted by a relative a few miles away parked up; called the police and told them the location, and they still took 3.5 hours to come. In the end we got fed up of waiting and just drove it off with the spare keys. Absolutely useless they were. If its not found just claim from insurance and get another one. Scum of the earth have nothing better to do than spoil others lives.
suleyman43 m ago

Done for you here

rate-driver.co.uk/GY1…FDU

HTH

And before anyone decides to nitpick - maybe ratedriver doesn't get the hits like FB or other social media but it has been used to publicise other stolen vehicles
philphil6114 m ago

Done for you herehttp://rate-driver.co.uk/GY12FDUHTHAnd before anyone …Done for you herehttp://rate-driver.co.uk/GY12FDUHTHAnd before anyone decides to nitpick - maybe ratedriver doesn't get the hits like FB or other social media but it has been used to publicise other stolen vehicles

Thank very much any help is welcome we just want it back and the baby's stuff
Sorry I have to ask, what exactly was the baby's stuff?
You keep mentioning it.
Was it something sentimental or particularly valuable?
Sadly VW’s and Audi’s are magnets for thieves. The reality is the car is likely in a shipping container on its way to Europe by now (Eastern Europe) which is where most of the stolen ones end up.

I hope you have reported it stolen and of course claim for all the items in your car.
Edited by: "cmdr_elito" 3rd Apr
Uranus3rd Apr

Sorry I have to ask, what exactly was the baby's stuff?You keep mentioning …Sorry I have to ask, what exactly was the baby's stuff?You keep mentioning it.Was it something sentimental or particularly valuable?

Car seat, pram, baby's bag, toys and blanket and other bits
Hi suleyman. sorry to hear your news , I hope you managed to get your house secure again during the bank holiday weekend . Looks like the guys above have given lots of advice regarding your car , hopefully you will sort it soon via the insurance if nothing else . Completely agree with maccy, it's the break in that would bother me , possessions are replaceable , peace of mind more tricky in such circumstances .
I'm sorry to hear about this. Don't worry I'm sure your insurance will pay out but I know your insurance may go up so your stressful at the moment .
Thank God your wife and child wasn't in the car then, think of it that way.
While the break in, what if they went upstairs demanding jewellery and gold? Again you should be pleased that didn't happen so ignore the baby prams etc at the moment Suleiman.
cmdr_elito10 h, 50 m ago

Sadly VW’s and Audi’s are magnets for thieves. The reality is the car is li …Sadly VW’s and Audi’s are magnets for thieves. The reality is the car is likely in a shipping container on its way to Europe by now (Eastern Europe) which is where most of the stolen ones end up.I hope you have reported it stolen and of course claim for all the items in your car.

Where did you get this information from that most stolen cars end up in Eastern Europe?
cmdr_elito11 h, 15 m ago

Sadly VW’s and Audi’s are magnets for thieves. The reality is the car is li …Sadly VW’s and Audi’s are magnets for thieves. The reality is the car is likely in a shipping container on its way to Europe by now (Eastern Europe) which is where most of the stolen ones end up.I hope you have reported it stolen and of course claim for all the items in your car.

But 6 year old ones? If you're gonna steal the keys to take a car for profit, you might as well break into a house with a 2018 Polo outside?
Agree with deeky, cars that are shipped abroad are generally stolen to order and are luxury marques like Merc, BMW, Range Rovers, high end Audis etc. but a six year old Polo highly unlikely.
Did they not Rob the house, why nick a polo worth naff all. Strange folks.
benrobertsno138 m ago

Did they not Rob the house, why nick a polo worth naff all. Strange folks.

Just the car and the babys stuff thats it
deeky5 h, 44 m ago

But 6 year old ones? If you're gonna steal the keys to take a car for …But 6 year old ones? If you're gonna steal the keys to take a car for profit, you might as well break into a house with a 2018 Polo outside?

They are easier to steal and easy cash in Eastern Europe
cmdr_elito18 m ago

They are easier to steal and easy cash in Eastern Europe

You are assuming that it's Eastern Europeans, there are some homegrown scum aswell.
suleyman2 h, 18 m ago

Just the car and the babys stuff thats it

Hope you get it sorted, that's really low.
benrobertsno13 h, 13 m ago

You are assuming that it's Eastern Europeans, there are some homegrown …You are assuming that it's Eastern Europeans, there are some homegrown scum aswell.

I’m not blaming all Eastern Europeans here just stating that it is easy to get cash for stolen cars on Eastern Europe as there is a market for them either whole or in parts.
cmdr_elito3 h, 24 m ago

I’m not blaming all Eastern Europeans here just stating that it is easy to …I’m not blaming all Eastern Europeans here just stating that it is easy to get cash for stolen cars on Eastern Europe as there is a market for them either whole or in parts.

You should post that as a deal.
A hot deal indeed.
Too many replies, so not sure if anyone has already said:

Put it on Facebook marketplace. Someone who stole might be looking to offload. PLUS it increases awareness. Hope you get this resolved.
TheAppleGeezer2 h, 18 m ago

Too many replies, so not sure if anyone has already said:Put it on …Too many replies, so not sure if anyone has already said:Put it on Facebook marketplace. Someone who stole might be looking to offload. PLUS it increases awareness. Hope you get this resolved.

It's on Facebook
philphil612nd Apr

Done for you herehttp://rate-driver.co.uk/GY12FDUHTHAnd before anyone …Done for you herehttp://rate-driver.co.uk/GY12FDUHTHAnd before anyone decides to nitpick - maybe ratedriver doesn't get the hits like FB or other social media but it has been used to publicise other stolen vehicles

The car has now been found could you remove it from this site please and thank you for your help
The car has now been found dumped I would like to thank everyone for your help
suleyman5 h, 35 m ago

The car has now been found could you remove it from this site please and …The car has now been found could you remove it from this site please and thank you for your help

I can't remove the post - all I will do is update with "The car has now been found dumped I would like to thank everyone for your help"
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions