Please help! sum rep up 4 grabs ?!? 4GB Black play.com mp3 player ?!?

I bought a 4GB Black play.com mp3 player and it never came with any instructions i have got it turned on but thats about it i already have a ipod and all my tunes are in itunes but need to be changed to wma.
Also it boasts "just drag and drop your tunes" but where?

On the box sosmp3.com but this is usless.

Please help im going out to-night and i don't want to be woundering maybe if i............ at 2am

should of got a nano!

9 Comments

provide link to actual item on play .com

if it says you can drag and drop your songs, you should be able to do that via 'my computer'. it should appear as an additional drive, like your usb stick would. then just move your music files onto it.

if you plug the device into your pc then you should be able to open its folder in my computer then drag the music from its place on your pc to the mp3 players folder

PhearFactor;2161553

http://www.sosmp3.com/cgi-bin/downloads/playmp3/manual/PLAY%20BLACK%20manual.pdfThat is the manual. Good luck!

u beat me to it

Supplied accessories: Neck-cord earphones, AAA battery, instruction manual (PDF on player)
if you plug the player into your pc then the instruction manual is stored on it

Banned

morris7;2161571

if it says you can drag and drop your songs, you should be able to do … if it says you can drag and drop your songs, you should be able to do that via 'my computer'. it should appear as an additional drive, like your usb stick would. then just move your music files onto it.

ding;2161581

if you plug the device into your pc then you should be able to open its … if you plug the device into your pc then you should be able to open its folder in my computer then drag the music from its place on your pc to the mp3 players folder

ding;2161613

Supplied accessories: Neck-cord earphones, AAA battery, instruction … Supplied accessories: Neck-cord earphones, AAA battery, instruction manual (PDF on player) if you plug the player into your pc then the instruction manual is stored on it

Yup as said...mate bought one and I had to sort it as he had same problem lol
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Sad news about Barcelona67
    2. Xbox One X pre order £449.99 @ Game (out 9th Nov)2446
    3. Any PS4 News Here29213604
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764039

See more discussions