Groups
    EXPIRED

Please help to find thread for R4 card

Can't find a thread for R4 Card for nintendo ds lite was £9.99 have went through 130 pages and cant find a thing please help fingers hurt and eyes are sore with going through every thread for 130 pages many thanks to anyone who can find it as promised my Nephew would get it and you know when you make a promise to a child they never forget so many thanks again if someone can find it.

14 Comments

my guess is it was removed as they arent allowed to be sold on here

Original Poster

thought I was going crazy cause I know that it ws advertised and don't think I could have went through another 130 pages was only on Tuesday I saw it so as you said it must have been removed thanks.:?

supermod

Unfortunately it had to be removed as it was a private seller & was not sold by a registered company.

Original Poster

Hi thank you have just clicked on to site looks good have you use here before are they trustworthy many thanks

love my boots;4084868

Hi thank you have just clicked on to site looks good have you use here … Hi thank you have just clicked on to site looks good have you use here before are they trustworthy many thanks

Used Dealextreme quite a bit. Always found them ok - delivery normally 5 - 10 days. No postage costs and prices in US$

Original Poster

Thanks just went on and found the R4 card and 2GB memory card all for £14.97 thank you soooo much thank you to all use are all stars would have been lost without use so a BIG THANK YOU TO ALL.

Happy to help. :-)

Banned

personally id stick away from a R4 as most of them are not originals and som games dont work - plus there are newer chips out there that are far far better.... CycloDS, EdgeDS.............
    A bit of surfing reveals this.

use model-gagdet, recommended.

Tino_uk;4085870

personally id stick away from a R4 as most of them are not originals and … personally id stick away from a R4 as most of them are not originals and som games dont work - plus there are newer chips out there that are far far better.... CycloDS, EdgeDS.............A bit of surfing reveals this.

Got a r4 myself and all games work that i have tried:whistling:

Its true, most of the game do actually work quite well using the R4, the only thing u may have to do with some of the newer games is update the firmware

greg_68;4087100

use model-gagdet, recommended.

I WANT THAT ONE
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Cheapest Place to Buy Half Decent LED Bulbs - Bayonet & Spots54
      2. Upgrading qacoustic speaker setup33
      3. Google assistant notification811
      4. cheap glasses websites811

See more discussions