Groups

Please help! Trying to think of fabulous birthday present!

Hi guys,

I'm trying to think of fantastic pressie ideas for a 13 year old girl; budget is up to £40.

Someone told me about an angel that sits on the desk and the face lights up with expressions when you're on MSN chat, but I have no idea what it's called or if it's any good.

Trying to think back to what I would have liked to receive as a 13 year old but it's a bit too long ago! :-S Thought about giving cash, but really I'd like to get her something to open.

If anyone can help I'd be very grateful and of course give rep.

Thank you!!! x

16 Comments

If she's academic, I've always liked pens. Otherwise, there's always cologne, i guess in this case, perfume?

Make up?

Firebox do unusual stuff.

is this the angel
    gadgets.co.uk/ite…tml

just realized it's been discontinued

hair straighteners, cd's, vouchers for clothes shops or an mp3 player? my daughter is 13 and she loves that kinda stuff

jeany123;6629560

is this the … is this the angelhttp://www.gadgets.co.uk/item/IBUDDY/I-Buddy-MSN-Messenger-Alert.htmlthis is great i am sure she would love it

lol snap just beat you to it, but at least yours is UK based :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Wow...thanks!

If they've been discontinued I guess that could mean they're naff? Anyone seen one in action before?

She got all the mp3 and straighteners stuff last Christmas - everyone always seems to get her really cool stuff so I wanted to get her something a little bit different but that she'll really like.

She wears mascara and gloss but nothing over the top. She's also into fashion but I'll not get much for £40 I guess :-s

jeany123;6629603

http://www.digitalera.co.uk/products/i_Buddy_MSN_Messenger_USB_Toy_Blue_Green-999-18.htmlfound another one

whiterabbit;6629619

Wow...thanks!If they've been discontinued I guess that could mean they're … Wow...thanks!If they've been discontinued I guess that could mean they're naff? Anyone seen one in action before?She got all the mp3 and straighteners stuff last Christmas - everyone always seems to get her really cool stuff so I wanted to get her something a little bit different but that she'll really like.She wears mascara and gloss but nothing over the top. She's also into fashion but I'll not get much for £40 I guess :-s

the last one I found is not discontinued:)

To me vouchers always seem a bit naff for a present, but my daughter is always really excited if she gets clothes shop vouchers. She's 15.

Another pressie she liked was a selection of sample perfumes I got her from ebay, about 15 I think there were, she loved trying out the different smells.

If her mp3 player is an ipod you get something to pimp it up, a gadget of some kind maybe?

My daughters love going to the theatre... so I'd be thinking of theatre tickets for 40 ish xx

Uhm, as people say , CDs DvDs clothes, jewellery, ipod? New mobile?

does she have a psp if so one of these might be good shop.gameplay.co.uk/web…_on) my son has one of these and its great, not a lot of people know you can get them and it turns your psp into a camera and a camcorder great when on holiday or my son uses when on sleepovers they like to make short films with each other in.

Original Poster

Ooh fantastic thanks for all of the ideas! Love the idea of a charm bracelet - could buy her a charm every year!

I seem to remember I loved perfume at that age too! Blocked out of viewing shopping sites at work but can't wait to get searching when I get home!

Thanks again for all of your help! x

off topic but

how good is it these days:p i do all my christmas shopping online haha
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Weekly game codes giveaway 1831328
      2. Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism813
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846228
      4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…6561254

See more discussions