Please help us find a bargain pram/pushchair combo this Bank Hol

Found 27th May
My wife and I are expecting our first baby this September and have a budget of £550 to spend on the pram/pushchair combo. We are really hoping that with the help of all you amazing HUKD’ers we can bag a Bank Hol bargain???

We have seen one that we really like which is the Uppababy Vista which I have linked below but is usually around £750. We only actually need the pushchair and the seperate pram attachment, We DONT need an iSofix base as we are getting a seperate spinning car seat.

johnlewis.com/upp….ds

We are open to looking at other makes as long as they are new models, really well made and must have amazing reviews. My wife doesn’t want one that’s all black colour, and even though we are having a girl we don’t want anything bright pink are garish.

Please let us know if there are any sale bargains, discount codes or amazing cashback deals out there as this is a huge spend for us and we really want to get the best we can for our budget.

Huge thank in advance if anyone can help at all, this would be an amazing thing to get checked off our Baby to do list.
Community Updates
4 Comments
We bought nuna tavo set from Mothercare. It's brilliant, simple. We paid £300 for car seat, car seat base and buggu
Boots - Britax Römer SMILE Carry Cot £69.50
Britax Römer SMILE - Red / Silver Chassis £225
£23.52 worth of Advantage Points boots.com/sea…ILE

CYBEX Sirona Plus Baby & Toddler Car Seat £270 (£400 John Lewis) excellent reviews WELCOME1605 10% off first order. 3.15%TCB 3% Quidco mamasandpapas.com/en-…Win
Edited by: "ellenw" 27th May
According to the media mothercare are having a fire sale at the moment.
If you're in the north, mamas and papas factory shop is in huddersfield. Might be worth a nosey. Silver cross have an outlet in Bradford and another in skipton. Haven't been in years so can't tell you what they are like price wise. The next wheels i buy for my kid will probably have an internal combustion engine attached
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants