Groups

PLEASE HELP. VALID SUNDERLAND FC MEMBERSHIP

Hi

I am wanting to buy tickets for my friend who has flown in from America for the Sunderland Manu game. Apparently I need to have a ticket membership number to do so.

Does anybody have one that I can use or purchase tickets on my behalf. Please help

Thanks

12 Comments

You should get one easily. You might have struggled for a high profile game.

Original Poster

yeah i am not a big fan of the mancs as well. Thing is though there are still tickets available but can only be purchased by sunderland ticket members.

Original Poster

unable to register as my email address is banned????

waqasraja1982

unable to register as my email address is banned????

create another one????????

they only accept non-web emails i'm a valid member but risky getting ticket for man u fans to sit in the home end of such a high profile game.

Original Poster

im not a manu fan. as my logo shows. Its for my friend who is here from america. If you can get a couple of tickets I would be very grateful.

i never said you were mate. i take it you live in liverpool area. cant see anyone purchasing them for you, althou you're best off on that SMB forum and asking on there

not sure if you can pay on the gate tomorrow but wouldn't have thought so

Lol great forward planning, your m8 is lucky to have you !

Original Poster

after that last comment, i sometimes wonder why i am on this forum

anyway, it looks like we will have to go and watch man city newcastle instead

waqasraja1982

after that last comment, i sometimes wonder why i am on this forum … after that last comment, i sometimes wonder why i am on this forum :)anyway, it looks like we will have to go and watch man city newcastle instead

A bit of advice, don't speak a word at our ground if you fancy returning home safely!

If your mate is from America just tell him man city is man utd, it's not like he would know the difference.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Xbox One X pre order £449.99 @ Game (out 9th Nov)2457
      2. Cat Chat73706
      3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…6531245
      4. How dangerous is Donald trump?2291

See more discussions