Groups

PLEASE Help, Windows live virus/hacked

Banned
    I have a very annoying problem, when i sign in to windows live and start a convo it keeps auto-typing very offensive and rude messages. Its become very annoying now and i cant even talk to friends via windows live.

can any one help?

9 Comments

Uninstall MSN thats the only way to resolve the problem!! This has become common!!! :x

Original Poster Banned

Naeem786;1928769

Uninstall MSN thats the only way to resolve the problem!! This has become … Uninstall MSN thats the only way to resolve the problem!! This has become common!!! :x

really? how did i get infected?

Banned

wrong place for this

Craig david;1928777

really? how did i get infected?

Dont know but its a b*****h to get rid off and send all sorts to your contacts without you knowing!!

Original Poster Banned

SHOWMAN36;1928793

wrong place for this

wat u mean its in the misc department!

Original Poster Banned

Naeem786;1928800

Dont know but its a b*****h to get rid off and send all sorts to your … Dont know but its a b*****h to get rid off and send all sorts to your contacts without you knowing!!

now im really scared

Craig david;1928841

now im really scared

Dont be! ;-) When you uninstall its it should be fine just remember not too accept dodgy invitations from addy's you dont know!!

Original Poster Banned

ive uninstalled windows live messenger, can they still contact my contacts?

Craig david;1928912

ive uninstalled windows live messenger, can they still contact my … ive uninstalled windows live messenger, can they still contact my contacts?

It should be cool as you MSN gets hacked and from their all the action happens, so your contacts in Hotmail shouldnt be affected!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …110240
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764520
      3. Are these two things distinctly different to you?31125
      4. New Nintendo 3DS XL – SNES Edition available in UK from October56

See more discussions