please help with amazons 3 for 2 offer

hi i select which one i want and add to my basket i then go to the check out and select free delivery and it still comes up 30 pound for 3 blu rays why is this happening?

6 Comments

Check there still in the 3 for 2.

It doesn't take it off until the final page when you push that button at the bottom!

Original Poster

yeah i got them all from the 3 for 2 actual page i went through it all and checked out i had to cancel the order aswell no discount i was trying to get kingdom of heaven land of the dead and the island

tonico;4894230

yeah i got them all from the 3 for 2 actual page i went through it all … yeah i got them all from the 3 for 2 actual page i went through it all and checked out i had to cancel the order aswell no discount i was trying to get kingdom of heaven land of the dead and the island

i do hope you've watched kingdom of heaven and the island mate otherwise i'd recommend you rent, steal or borrow them first!:thumbsup:

The offers been playing up all day. You'll need to phone them to place the order, as they'll remove the price of the cheapest one manually :thumbsup:

Original Poster

ok thanks a lot i will do it.
i have saw the island and i actually liked it lol
ive not saw kingdom of heaven

tonico;4896281

ok thanks a lot i will do it.i have saw the island and i actually liked … ok thanks a lot i will do it.i have saw the island and i actually liked it lol ive not saw kingdom of heaven

Quite slow kingdom of heaven but its working now just got a load of em!:thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Gaming Monitor33
    2. Any better deals after year's Sky subscription is nearly up?11
    3. Car park fine UKPC55
    4. debenhams lancome order11

See more discussions