EXPIRED

PLEASE HELP WITH BUGGY PROBLEM AND COSTCO

Hi there, i am desperatley needing a side by side umberella fold double buggy and have not yet joined Costco. I am very interested to see if they sell them but apparently they can't do any stock check without a membership number!!!!

Does anyone know if they sell them.

Thanks in advance.
Rep left for any help.

8 Comments

Don't waste your money on a side by side. Buy a Phil & Teds, from my experience (I have a 2 an a half yr old and a 8 week old) much more practical and adaptable. A worthy investment and much better to use in shops etc. At the mo' the newborn lies down in the moses and the toddler is on top.
philandteds.com/nz/…htm

side by side prams are great until you actually try shopping with them. It's a case of making enemies wherever you go. They are the pram equivalent of 4X4's taking up far too much room and just getting in everyone's way. They are a total nightmare to turn and you won't even fit in most shops. How old are your kids? Perhaps a "buggy board" which fits onto a normal pram might be suitable?

Original Poster

I already have an apple green phil & teds, but the problem i've got is that i'm a childminder and i drive a zafira, when i have all 7 seats in use (which is most days) then the phil & teds doesn't fit in the excuse for a boot they give you will all seats up!!!

I have 2 kids under 18mts and when i'm dropping off at school i need to be able to put them somewhere, hense the need for a cheap umberella fold side by side!!

You can get a side by side thats really compact they look no bigger than my quinny. No idea the brand or anything maybe a trip to mothercare might be advised

have a look at baby jogger city mini twin?

i cant find the link to the baby jogger site..
shop.babyworld.co.uk/Dis…016
its v narrow and folds backwards-ie you pull tabs on the seat base and the whole thing folds in two in one movement..i cant find the link!!!!!

babyenterprise.com/Bab…htm

got it!! watch the demo??

Costco stock varies from store to store and from week to week. They never seem to stock the cheaper stuff, probably because it has a lower profit margin, I have found that they are cheaper for the higher end stuff.
If you are looking just for a cheap side by side buggy have you looked at Argos and Toys R Us?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Bed pillow recommendations79
    2. Referbed MACBOOK- thoughts?!11
    3. Tenant rights for failing agreement to replace carpets1018
    4. I think I'm being scammed on Paypal?912

See more discussions