Groups

please help with my xbox 360

I have got a core system with no HDMI port any words of advice to get the best picture from it.

7 Comments

Use a VGA cable if possible? What type of telly you got?

you can also get component cables?

As Bazzaric said VGA or Component are your best bet, for most Component gives more vivid colours whereas VGA gives a sharper image. I prefer Component myself but have to stick with VGA as my Wii uses my Component on my TV

Doesnt the core system come with component cables? If so and your telly will support it this is the 'best' way....

Original Poster

well im hoping to buy a hd tv soon. Also where is the best place to buy a VGA cable, is this what i am looking for dealextreme.com/det…666

depends how far your tv is, we got ours off ebay and our tv is at least 4 feet away.

If you are going to buy a VGA cable buy an Official Cable, they go for about £10 2nd Hand but it's more than worth the extra cost as the 3rd party cables are poor quality, I had one and it looked like I was using a aerial cable...

use the SCART adapter

:whistling:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?2445
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4492104
      3. Are these two things distinctly different to you?35189
      4. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…26118

See more discussions