Groups

PLEASE HELp with Pirates Of The Carribbean On Wii

I'm on one of the first few levels where you have to fight a native woman and you must 'ole' her into the pot and Jack will throw a coconut on her head.
    I read a walkthrough and it says that you must get Will inbetween the pot and the woman and then when she runs at you you must move the nunchuk the the left or right and she'll go into the pot.
    I tried that and when she runs at me i move and she just swords me and I eventually die.
    This is REALLY peeing me off now and I really need some help!

15 Comments

Is that walkthrough from gamesfaqs? Try a different walkthrough and see if it helps.

Original Poster

Abvance;2604141

Is that walkthrough from gamesfaqs? Try a different walkthrough and see … Is that walkthrough from gamesfaqs? Try a different walkthrough and see if it helps.

Yep it is, but I can't find anything else!

That's the only walkthrough for the game? Hopefully someone here has it and can help you..., Actually, why don't you post on the board?

3 separate walk-throughs here

uk.gamespot.com/wii…ats

The review in't very good (5.0 / 10): The dull, repetitive combat and uninspired mission structure prevent At World's End from being much fun.

Original Poster

Liddle ol' me;2604211

3 separate walk-throughs here … 3 separate walk-throughs here http://uk.gamespot.com/wii/action/piratesofthecaribbean3/hints.html?om_act=convert&om_clk=tabs&tag=tabs;cheatsThe review in't very good (5.0 / 10): The dull, repetitive combat and uninspired mission structure prevent At World's End from being much fun.

They're the 3 i used, witch are all carp

Original Poster

Abvance;2604166

That's the only walkthrough for the game? Hopefully someone here has it … That's the only walkthrough for the game? Hopefully someone here has it and can help you..., Actually, why don't you post on the board?

On which board?

frollickingfrill;2604332

On which board?

The message board on gamefaqs.

Original Poster

Abvance;2604680

The message board on gamefaqs.

Do you need to make an account?

frollickingfrill;2604791

Do you need to make an account?

Yeah, but I'll post the question for you if you like.

Original Poster

Abvance;2604899

Yeah, but I'll post the question for you if you like.

Please! That'll really help. As I don't really want to make one. IIf you do i'll give you an XBox Live code if you have one!

frollickingfrill;2604918

Please! That'll really help. As I don't really want to make one. IIf you … Please! That'll really help. As I don't really want to make one. IIf you do i'll give you an XBox Live code if you have one!

Posted your question on there now, but it's pretty dead so I don't know if or when you'll get a response!

Original Poster

Thanks mate! Do you want the code?

frollickingfrill;2604974

Thanks mate! Do you want the code?

No but thanks, btw can you see the board OK?

Original Poster

Abvance;2605204

No but thanks, btw can you see the board OK?

could you send me a link please?

frollickingfrill;2605210

could you send me a link please?

PM sent
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17866382
      2. word association Game74044544
      3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2468
      4. Spotify Family Premium share721

See more discussions