Groups

please help with ram upgrade

hi there, ive just ordered a SAMSUNG - NP-NC110-AM3UK 10.1" Netbook, it comes with 1gb ram, would like to upgrade it. whats the max i can upgrade to and where do i get it from? can someone please gice me some advice on this as im not that good myself on tec stuff lkie this. a like to a precise one that wouls do would be very much appreciated - many thanks guys x

6 Comments

crucial.com/uk/

Plug in details on this site and it will tell you everything you need to know.

Original Poster

thanks for that but i cant get the site to work - any other advice please?

hocka

?

Original Poster

hocka

The link to Crucial UK is working for me but I don't see that model listed on their website - when the netbook comes through you'll be able to download a utility from Crucial UK, which can confirm what type of memory is required for your netbook (it will more than likely be DDR3 DIMM that you need).

Original Poster

ta guys, that fab, many thanks x
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892529
      2. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…66
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764306
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211

See more discussions