Expired

Please help with son's xmas scooter request

7 replies
Found 29th Oct 2010
Hi my son friend as a scooter that looks like a normal scooter but the part you stand on is split completely in two but not sure what they are called or what I have seen are not what he wants and also would like to know the best place to get

7 Comments

Also one called the fliker on smyths website here

Edited by: "mai" 29th Oct 2010

Original Poster

Yes thank you what is the difference in the scooters ? especially on the smyths ones as there are a big difference in the price

ednamay78

Yes thank you what is the difference in the scooters ? especially on the … Yes thank you what is the difference in the scooters ? especially on the smyths ones as there are a big difference in the price

Don't even know lol but the striker, vtriker and fliker all seem very similar. I've bought my little brother the fliker for christmas still in box though, but I've seen ppl try them out instore and it looks good.

mai

Don't even know lol but the striker, vtriker and fliker all seem very … Don't even know lol but the striker, vtriker and fliker all seem very similar. I've bought my little brother the fliker for christmas still in box though, but I've seen ppl try them out instore and it looks good.

Wow you buy good presents ! being one of 6 my siblings don't get good presents lol The Smyths one look good value if you look on Amazon.

leilahfun

Wow you buy good presents ! being one of 6 my siblings don't get good … Wow you buy good presents ! being one of 6 my siblings don't get good presents lol The Smyths one look good value if you look on Amazon.

his got two older sisters (inc. me) so gets spoilt a bit lol.

The fliker 1 is for age 6+ £59.99
fliker 3 is age 10+ £64.99 (can get it for £57.99 as part of their toy scrappage scheme)

Edited by: "mai" 29th Oct 2010

My son has this but in White amazon.co.uk/gp/…-21 and we got it from Smyths.

His one is like a normal 3 wheel scooter just with the split, he is Autistic so has hardly any control on a normal scooter, its perfect for him.

The other split one someone posted is a bit like a scissor one, the v shape bits move, they don't on the one my son has, he has to use it like a normal scooter to pick up speed.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I thought the 'Dementia tax' had gone for good,apparently not.819
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769457
    3. The HUKD Wuntu code sharing thread! (Three Mobile)98197
    4. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet1946

See more discussions