Groups

please help!!can i get junk email back after it has been emptied ???

i need a copy of an email additions direct sent me to my junk mail but unfortunately it has been emptied and i dont know how to get this information again can anyone assist me ????:-(

15 Comments

Have you tried your email search box?
    Soz, if it's a daft question.

Original Poster

dinosteveus

Have you tried your email search box?Soz, if it's a daft question.

where is the e mail search button \?????

Ohhhhhhh, What email 'provider' are you using? I have Incredimail and Google. Both have a 'search' option.

dinosteveus

Ohhhhhhh, What email 'provider' are you using? I have Incredimail and … Ohhhhhhh, What email 'provider' are you using? I have Incredimail and Google. Both have a 'search' option.

Might wanna check that Gmail account by the way Steve.....
    Sorry for the interruption Mstiny.

CHARLIETHIRTYTWO

Might wanna check that Gmail account by the way Steve.....Sorry for the … Might wanna check that Gmail account by the way Steve.....Sorry for the interruption Mstiny.

I replied 2213hrs ;-)

Have sent you a pm mstiny.

For the peops on here.

If you are using a web based email, i.e Hotmail, Yahoo etc, you've probably lost it. You could always ask the provider for help.

If you are using Outlook/Outlook Express there may be a way of finding it! Perhaps one of them restoration programmes for the recycle bin may work :? HTH

If u are on AOL, it can be found. Ive done it myself quite a few times when Ive deleted something by mistake. If u r on aol, message back and il tell u how to do it ;o)

CHeck the trash. On gmail, whatever you delete, it stays in trash for a bit. Not sure about other trash though

If you use yahoo then you cant get it, emails deleted from the bulk mail box do not go to trash, they are just deleted

Original Poster

SistaBedingfield

If u are on AOL, it can be found. Ive done it myself quite a few times … If u are on AOL, it can be found. Ive done it myself quite a few times when Ive deleted something by mistake. If u r on aol, message back and il tell u how to do it ;o)

am with ntl or virgin now dont know if its properly changed over yet any ideas now?

So it is in microsoft outlook then?

Original Poster

kelly_o_fanatic

So it is in microsoft outlook then?

it was in my junk email in hotmail but not anymore !:x

Ok, doesnt matter what service provider you use, if it was on hotmail then you wont be able to get it back as far as I am aware

Original Poster

kelly_o_fanatic

Ok, doesnt matter what service provider you use, if it was on hotmail … Ok, doesnt matter what service provider you use, if it was on hotmail then you wont be able to get it back as far as I am aware

ok thanx kelly for ur help!

Not a problem
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Beds33
      2. What to do?????34
      3. Any free Now TV sports passes?22
      4. Best VR games?22

See more discussions