Found 18th Apr 2008
megaupload.com/?d=…650 (listen from start to 1 min 17 secs)

I have recorded this off the radio in the netherlands but have no idea who this is. I am hoping this tune has reached the UK and someone can help me identify who its by.

A work mate has said its something related to "booka vinja oliver" but a search on google has yielded nothing.

a reall catchy tune.

Thanks!

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
15 Comments

Banned

omg... please dont make me listen to that again!
sounds a little like this:
youtube.com/wat…0Y0

Original Poster

*confused"
what are you on !! That youtube tune is fruit-cake stylee.
This is a top tune in the netherlands at the moment, every radio station is playing it but I dont understand dutch and cant catch the name.

Banned

i FOUND ITTTT its called Stupidisco by junior jack!

Original Poster

It's definitely not that one ... the one I have uploaded doesnt even have lyrics. stupidisco doesnt sound anything like it or vice versa.

Banned

Cyrus;1917372

It's definitely not that one ... the one I have uploaded doesnt even have … It's definitely not that one ... the one I have uploaded doesnt even have lyrics. stupidisco doesnt sound anything like it or vice versa.

listen to the end of the file u posted. that is stupidisco...

i dont really listen to that kind of music so i'll give up here... can't really google istrumental sounds!

i'd suggest trying yahoo launch (dunno if its still called that) in the dance section and listen to what is popular..

sounds like music you'd hear in nandos or something like that! loool!

Original Poster

sorry i shouldve made it clear. The end of the file is another song and is not what I'm after. The radio blended "stupidisco" into it but I am not after that (which indeed is very G*Y).

from 0 to 1.17 only

thanks

acharts.us/dut…_40 if its a top song, try here, this is their charts.

Original Poster

vengod;1917411

Is itIda Engberg - Disco … Is itIda Engberg - Disco Volantehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7u_Hx3nCF9w&feature=related

doesnt seem to be but thanks for trying!

Original Poster

still nothing guys ...

Original Poster

anyone ?

Original Poster

bump....
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. First batch of original Xbox backwards compatible games56
    2. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet3369