Please note: 8GB iPhone is no longer available

Found 25th Apr 2008
shop.o2.co.uk/pro…res

Says 8GB not available anymore! does that mean its discontuned?

Signs of 3g version in June!

1. Misc
  2. iPhone
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. iPhone
8 Comments

Apparently they are out of stock and are not going to be restocking....

Original Poster

thats what i heard, i think Apple now goin gto push out 3g versions in June time........
but im gonna see if i can grab one 2mmrow !!

qazim;1965098

thats what i heard, i think Apple now goin gto push out 3g versions in … thats what i heard, i think Apple now goin gto push out 3g versions in June time........but im gonna see if i can grab one 2mmrow !!

I'd wait til June as the price will plummet for the old version.

I almost bought the old version at £169 from O2 but glad i didn't now !

I bought one from store when they were in stock then ordered another from the warehouse when they went out of stock. :thumbsup:

I bought one at the £160 price and bought through quidco so get £100 back, so don't feel too bad buying one now...it's only cost me £69!!!

At that price if the 3g one turns out to be far better than the current model then I can always upgrade and buy one and I will have only lost £69...although someone will probably buyit on ebay for about that price anyway.

I bought one at the £160 price and bought through quidco so get £100 back, so don't feel too bad buying one now...it's only cost me £69!!!

If you unlocked it you wont get the quidco.

emasu;2029697

I bought one at the £160 price and bought through quidco so get £100 b … I bought one at the £160 price and bought through quidco so get £100 back, so don't feel too bad buying one now...it's only cost me £69!!!If you unlocked it you wont get the quidco.

Yeah I know that Emasu.

I didn't unlock it, I took out the o2 contract, my old contract had just expired and I had been paying £40 per month before...so I saved all round and get unlimited surfing etc. Plus as an added benefit I have just cancelled BT broadband and taken the £7.50 a month broadband with o2 as well.

This deal has saved me loads overall.

Bingohomer;2031352

Yeah I know that Emasu.I didn't unlock it, I took out the o2 contract, my … Yeah I know that Emasu.I didn't unlock it, I took out the o2 contract, my old contract had just expired and I had been paying £40 per month before...so I saved all round and get unlimited surfing etc. Plus as an added benefit I have just cancelled BT broadband and taken the £7.50 a month broadband with o2 as well.This deal has saved me loads overall.

Oh right, thats cool then :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. What's you favourite 60s 70s 80s song ?983228
    2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247552
    3. Sony announce £35,000 PlayStation Pro bundle...1115
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769183

See more discussions