Groups

Please, Please Help Me.......

......Im so bored! Its Friday Night.....OH and youngest are sat watching cricket on skysports, middle son has gone out and if someone doesnt talk to me soon, Im gonna raid the cupboard and eat everything fattening in sight!

161 Comments

I haven't had tea yet.....looking at the wine rack and the M7S prawn crackers lol

Original Poster

choc1969;5412631

I haven't had tea yet.....looking at the wine rack and the M7S prawn … I haven't had tea yet.....looking at the wine rack and the M7S prawn crackers lol

hiya Choc.....bloody typical your the frst to reply....careful, I may eat you :w00t: :-D:-D

hi ya bits

Original Poster

ilovepink;5412665

hi ya bits

hi ya pink......must say, I love your status updates on FB....you have such a way with words :-D

http://www.graphicsarcade.com/glitter_text/hello/hello_graphics_b1.gif

bitseylango;5412676

hi ya pink......must say, I love your status updates on FB....you have … hi ya pink......must say, I love your status updates on FB....you have such a way with words :-D

i speak my mind and i speak as i find just cant be myself as much on here lol

Original Poster

michelleleemoo;5412693

http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z202/ANIMATION2_photo/66900931_e7809799.gif

Original Poster

ilovepink;5412707

i speak my mind and i speak as i find just cant be myself as much on here … i speak my mind and i speak as i find just cant be myself as much on here lol

always makes me laugh........such a shame we cant converse like that on here :giggle:

mmmm....takeaway pizza and bottle of corona.........lurvely

evening all.........:thumbsup:

Original Poster

Charlie Scene;5412735

mmmm....takeaway pizza and bottle of corona.........lurvelyevening … mmmm....takeaway pizza and bottle of corona.........lurvelyevening all.........:thumbsup:

evening charlie xx

[QUOTE=Charlie Scene;5412735]mmmm....takeaway pizza and bottle of corona.........lurvely

evening all.........:thumbsup:[/QUOT

hello, i love pink, choc and charlie

omg that sounds sooooo wrong!!

Its been a long day but nearly over. bored stupid but can't be bothered to go anywhere. what you all got planned for the weekend.

I wanna takeaway but in my jim jams lol

Original Poster

JAYKAY72;5412762

Its been a long day but nearly over. bored stupid but can't be bothered … Its been a long day but nearly over. bored stupid but can't be bothered to go anywhere. what you all got planned for the weekend.

sweet FA here :roll: might nip to town in the morning.....but that really is all i have planned :roll:

im going to a surprise party tomorrow nite, will be boring thou its a house party and got the bubs so no drinking lol

hello, got a console?

cod4 online always passes time for me :thumbsup:

Original Poster

michelleleemoo;5412756

[ hello, i love pink, choc and charlieomg that sounds sooooo wrong!!

It certainly does :w00t: but also sounds like fun :oops:

just got back from my hol's last night and wish i was still there now. lol

choc1969;5412782

I wanna takeaway but in my jim jams lol

get one delivered!! yum:-D

ilovepink;5412707

i speak my mind and i speak as i find just cant be myself as much on here … i speak my mind and i speak as i find just cant be myself as much on here lol

Had a strange dream last night - I was at a concert and the singer in the band (really good looking too and very famous - so dont know why he was taking to me - ) told me he was in love with ilovepink from hukd:?

Original Poster

Aran10;5412787

hello, got a console?cod4 online always passes time for me :thumbsup:

my sons have cod4 and i have tried to play, but absolutely useless at it, Im so busy looking at the controller to work out which buttons to press, I just get blown to bits before I get a shot off :roll:

octobergirl;5412794

Had a strange dream last night - I was at a concert and the singer in the … Had a strange dream last night - I was at a concert and the singer in the band (really good looking too and very famous - so dont know why he wa taking to me - ) told me he was in love with ilovepink for hukd:?

Strange!

octobergirl;5412794

Had a strange dream last night - I was at a concert and the singer in the … Had a strange dream last night - I was at a concert and the singer in the band (really good looking too and very famous - so dont know why he wa taking to me - ) told me he was in love with ilovepink for hukd:?

:w00t: mad dreams eh...

go on facebook and play bejewelled blitz - its totally addictive

Original Poster

JAYKAY72;5412791

just got back from my hol's last night and wish i was still there now. lol

where have you been?

JAYKAY72;5412762

Its been a long day but nearly over. bored stupid but can't be bothered … Its been a long day but nearly over. bored stupid but can't be bothered to go anywhere. what you all got planned for the weekend.

I'll probably spend another weekend trying to avoid looking at my ex when he picks the squid up (he still does it for me :oops:)

bitseylango;5412800

my sons have cod4 and i have tried to play, but absolutely useless at it, … my sons have cod4 and i have tried to play, but absolutely useless at it, Im so busy looking at the controller to work out which buttons to press, I just get blown to bits before I get a shot off :roll:

+1 im rubbish at fps

octobergirl;5412794

Had a strange dream last night - I was at a concert and the singer in the … Had a strange dream last night - I was at a concert and the singer in the band (really good looking too and very famous - so dont know why he was taking to me - ) told me he was in love with ilovepink from hukd:?

woweeee who was it can you remember???

Beat you to it hunni ,son at the fair , so ive opened my first bottle of 3 for a tenner and half way down a family bag of choccy peanuts and got me eye on a fresh cream split doughtnut sitting in the fridge...so no hope for me!!!!

Portugal to see my sister in law had a really nice time, but got home sick, now i want to go back. lol

bitseylango;5412800

my sons have cod4 and i have tried to play, but absolutely useless at it, … my sons have cod4 and i have tried to play, but absolutely useless at it, Im so busy looking at the controller to work out which buttons to press, I just get blown to bits before I get a shot off :roll:

god dont ya wish you was a bloke!! ;-):oops::oops:

Original Poster

Charlie Scene;5412814

+1 im rubbish at fps

I shall stick to Rockband and guitar Hero :-D

ilovepink;5412820

woweeee who was it can you remember???

been trying all day to remember because he was lovely and I was talking to but all he could talk about was ilovepink:)
    he had long curly (wavy hair) and was about 26

Original Poster

blondemoment;5412823

Beat you to it hunni ,son at the fair , so ive opened my first bottle of … Beat you to it hunni ,son at the fair , so ive opened my first bottle of 3 for a tenner and half way down a family bag of choccy peanuts and got me eye on a fresh cream split doughtnut sitting in the fridge...so no hope for me!!!!

Im trying to resist but there is a large bar of galaxy in the fridge and I can hear it whispering my name.......when it starts shouting I may have to give in!

JAYKAY72;5412824

Portugal to see my sister in law had a really nice time, but got home … Portugal to see my sister in law had a really nice time, but got home sick, now i want to go back. lol

awwww sounds lovely x

michelleleemoo;5412827

[/B][/B] god dont ya wish you was a bloke!! ;-):oops::oops:

oh yes!

michelleleemoo;5412813

I'll probably spend another weekend trying to avoid looking at my ex when … I'll probably spend another weekend trying to avoid looking at my ex when he picks the squid up (he still does it for me :oops:)

ex sex :whistling:

love it :w00t:

Take sky viewing card out of box, grab bottle or 2 of vino and head over to a m8s house

octobergirl;5412852

been trying all day to remember because he was lovely and I was talking … been trying all day to remember because he was lovely and I was talking to but all he could talk about was ilovepink:)he had long curly (wavy hair) and was about 26

Mick Hucknall :?

Original Poster

StevenA2000_uk;5412860

Take sky viewing card out of box, grab bottle or 2 of vino and head over … Take sky viewing card out of box, grab bottle or 2 of vino and head over to a m8s house

dont tempt me......but I have my jim jams on already :oops:

choc1969;5412856

ex sex :whistling:love it :w00t:

I dont need any encouragement choc :w00t:

I must resist
    I must resist
    I must resist
    I must resist
    I must resist!

choc1969;5412862

Mick Hucknall :?

:w00t:, he is real sexy. lol