PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE help me find a last minute holiday!

Found 4th Sep 2017Edited by:"Bootcutboy"
Hi All

We are wanting to jet off for a week to the Canaries, Greek Islands, Cyprus, Italy or somewhere similar (not egypt or Dubai) for my 40th Bday and can only fly this Saturday or Sunday due to my wife's work commitments.

We have been trawling the internet every day on Holiday Pirates, Onthebeach, Thomas Cook, Thomson, First Choice, Travel supermarket etc... but cannot find anything that fits our requirements as below, we are getting really worried now that we won't find anything in time so if anyone can help then please get back to me asap!

• We can fly from Newcastle, Leeds or Manchester
  • So we would like 5* if All Inclusive and max budget would be £850
  • We would want 4* Min for Self Catering and would only really like to pay £350 tops so we have enough spends for the week.
  • Adults only would be a big plus for us.

Any help would be really really appreciated thank you!
Community Updates
Ask
15 Comments
Have you tried Butlins?
kester7610 m ago

Have you tried Butlins?

kester7610 m ago

Have you tried Butlins?

Is Butlins similar to The Canaries, Greece, Cyprus or Italy?? (Sighs)
barco36 m ago

Never used them myself but https://www.teletextholidays.co.uk ?

Yep I've used them too thanks, not a great deal of choice coming up to match our requirements though.
try icelolly.com

Used them twice before and got me some good deals.
Bootcutboy2 h, 10 m ago

Is Butlins similar to The Canaries, Greece, Cyprus or Italy?? (Sighs)

Yes but better
What sort of holiday are you looking for? Beach, all inclusive etc. Try doing it yourself. Find cheap flights- easyJet has a sale on until Tuesday. Where will you be flying from? Usually cheapest is from London area.

Once you have found suitable flights then use TripAdvisor and Trivago to find accommodation. As you have left it to the last moment you may not find any cheap left.

Have you checked Bulgaria? Saw a few deals a few days ago.

Looks like you have explored all the options.
Balkan Holidays have some alright deals from Leeds to Bulgaria at the moment and some are all inclusive, a friend is going on Saturday.
if your prices quoted are for the 2 of you then you've got no chance, flights are usually best part of £100pp

if its PP then it should be possible

have you tried looking for cheap flights on skyscanner then checked trivago for a hotel? usually the cheapest method
adamspencer9543 m ago

if your prices quoted are for the 2 of you then you've got no chance, …if your prices quoted are for the 2 of you then you've got no chance, flights are usually best part of £100ppif its PP then it should be possiblehave you tried looking for cheap flights on skyscanner then checked trivago for a hotel? usually the cheapest method

The prices I mentioned £850 for all inclusive or £350 for self catering are each, so we've got a total of £1700 for the two of us all inclusive.
Try the forum on Money Saving Expert, they have travel agents who will generally find and often beat holiday quotes. Happy 40th.
Edited by: "RemoteControl" 4th Sep 2017
All bookable online. None of this teletext / icelolly nonsense where you have to phone and the price doubles!

5* AI from £600pp

loveholidays.com/hol…CAA

4* SC from £206

loveholidays.com/hol…hAA
Edited by: "chocci" 5th Sep 2017
chocci3 h, 0 m ago

All bookable online. None of this teletext / icelolly nonsense where you …All bookable online. None of this teletext / icelolly nonsense where you have to phone and the price doubles! 5* AI from £600pphttp://www.loveholidays.com/holidays?state=AtChQuq9hUQIQLwMQTTtUHUhZbRAg1XCAA#state=AtChQuq9hTwIQLwMTtUHUhZbRAg1XCAA4* SC from £206http://www.loveholidays.com/holidays?state=AshQoXVewp4EIF4GJ2qDqQstogQarhAA#state=AshQoXVewp4EIF4GJ2qDqQstogQarhAA

Hiya, I clicked the links but ithey both just went to their homepage. What destinations were they for please
RemoteControl12 h, 15 m ago

Try the forum on Money Saving Expert, they have travel agents who will …Try the forum on Money Saving Expert, they have travel agents who will generally find and often beat holiday quotes. Happy 40th.

Yep Ive already asked the same question on MSE. Thanks a lot, it will be happy if I can be somewhere nice and relaxing for it.
Bootcutboy8 m ago

Hiya, I clicked the links but ithey both just went to their homepage. What …Hiya, I clicked the links but ithey both just went to their homepage. What destinations were they for please

Just put in search parameters as follows:-

31896145-ZLGQm.jpg

then in search results you can filter by star rating, board basis etc

31896145-RmaMS.jpg

then sort by price to get this (e.g 5 star AI)

31896145-zz1qo.jpg
Edited by: "chocci" 5th Sep 2017
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions