Groups
    EXPIRED

PLease Please Please i need help.....cheapest way to buy a mp3/4 or ipod with docking station

Finding either the cheapest way to buy a mp3/4 or ipod with docking station- just to be used at home on a shelf (confused which ones actually go onto a docking station etc...ccant look fo something if im unsure what im looking at iygwim)
    Or
    A micro system that will fit on a shelf that i can either put some music on somehow ie Sd card...?

Hope one of you lovely people will help me out. i dont want nothing too fancy and something really small whether it a ipod or stystem.

Thankyou rep on way

3 Comments

What do you actually want to use it for? ( This may help decide what to go for )

These "mp3 docks" start really cheap £9.99 or less

play.com/Ele…nre

and go up to £100 +

play.com/Ele…nre

Depending on what you want/need it to do and what you are prepared to pay

:-D

EDIT or you could go for the micro-system itself

amazon.co.uk/s/r…tem

[url]www.ebuyer.com[/url]

Original Poster

Thanks Simon012 for your reply. The speakers ain tno good i want a dock as going to be using this at home constantly.... i would say i would just get a micro-system but then i will still have to buy a mp3 player anyway so may just get a docking system. Which is the cheapest option for mp3 or ipod?? i have seen a docking system for £17.99 but i am unsure what will go in it - dumb i know but know nothing! lol

play.com/Ele…97A

Does this just need a ipod to use? if so which one?

Original Poster

Anyone????? I have lookedand i would ike to find the cheapest sd car micro system
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 34 inch Ultrawide Monitor Suggestions35
      2. Need Some Help Connecting An Old Laptop To A New TV35
      3. Upgrading qacoustic speaker setup36
      4. Audi A4 2 Batteries and memory card issue58

See more discussions