Groups
    EXPIRED

Please recommend a phone on contract or payg

I need a phone, i have had the SE K750i and W550i so far, K750i joystick problem, got it fixed then sold it, the W550i hated the orange backlight on the keypad,

i have a budget of 140 pounds and i dont mind paying for a second hand phone on pay as you go, im looking at the N-series but not N70 but i dont mind which phone it is, i definitly dont want any motorola phones, i like nokia and flip phones, i want a phone that has a radio (if possible), good camera, MP3 etc, Rotatable screen/camera (if possible) but there are models out there i dont like such as the 6111. I have been looking at a samsung D600 on 12 months free line rental, but i need your veiws first.

]http//ww…ls/

If the phone is on pay monthly contract with cashback, it should be an excellent highly recommended phone with up to 10 pounds estimated monthly rental, i dont care about how many mins i get but there should be at least 100 txt msgs per month, just the handset .

Thanks

5 Comments

rabzuk

I need a phone, i have had the SE K750i and W550i so far, K750i joystick … I need a phone, i have had the SE K750i and W550i so far, K750i joystick problem, got it fixed then sold it, the W550i hated the orange backlight on the keypad, i have a budget of 140 pounds and i dont mind paying for a second hand phone on pay as you go, im looking at the N-series but not N70 but i dont mind which phone it is, i definitly dont want any motorola phones, i like nokia and flip phones, i want a phone that has a radio (if possible), good camera, MP3 etc, Rotatable screen/camera (if possible) but there are models out there i dont like such as the 6111. I have been looking at a samsung D600 on 12 months free line rental, but i need your veiws first.]http://www.onecompare.com/best-mobile-phone-deals/If the phone is on pay monthly contract with cashback, it should be an excellent highly recommended phone with up to 10 pounds estimated monthly rental, i dont care about how many mins i get but there should be at least 100 txt msgs per month, just the handset .Thanks

How about a N91... you can get them for around £170 and If you get an O2 sim card , the ones with 300 free texts per month if you top up £10 every month should be a good deal for you

hope this helps

Original Poster

I really do love the N91 but i have only a budget of 140 pounds and i am going to try my best to get a phone under that price

rabzuk

I really do love the N91 but i have only a budget of 140 pounds and i am … I really do love the N91 but i have only a budget of 140 pounds and i am going to try my best to get a phone under that price

OK no problem happy looking :thumbsup:

i got a pink lg chocolate phone from carphonewarehouse for xmas and it was 150 i love it, it got good reviews everywhere i looked aswell x

oops just re read i see ur looking for a n series phone my fiance has a n70 and its horrible to txt on or anything like that the buttons too fiddly (or maybe my fingers too fat :roll: )
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win amazing travel prizes including £2000 travel voucher, flights and holid…11
      2. LG G6 International [email protected] droidauthority22
      3. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…77
      4. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card33

See more discussions