Please recommend a ticket reseller for discounts on events in Uk

Posted 7th Nov
I am based in London and want to get more into Theatre and art shows. One example is the king tut show at Saatchi gallery. Trouble is cost though. Could someone recommend a site or sites where I could buy tickets on the cheap.

Also any pitfalls to this or things to keep in mind on this subject. Thanks.
Community Updates
Ask
5 Comments
Twickets is a good site for people selling tickets at face value.
Central Tickets may be good for you if you want the cheapest tickets, but as it is a seat filling service that means you won't necessarily be able to see specific shows you want. Twickets, Vibe Tickets or even looking on the main ticket sites for resale tickets (like Ticketmaster/See) would be good ideas.
jamie1507/11/2019 17:10

Central Tickets may be good for you if you want the cheapest tickets, but …Central Tickets may be good for you if you want the cheapest tickets, but as it is a seat filling service that means you won't necessarily be able to see specific shows you want. Twickets, Vibe Tickets or even looking on the main ticket sites for resale tickets (like Ticketmaster/See) would be good ideas.

Thanks the comments to all so far. Doesnt even have to be the cheapest but 20% off would be start
This thread is my starting point so hopefully learn more as we go along...
Hi. I have an app called Dine thats similar to taste card/ meerkat.
I got it a while ago for free with new insurance we took out, it was over a year ago and they gave me another 6 months membership, but I can't remember who we got it through.
Anyway they have a tickets section, which I browsed a few ago and it was full of theatre offers. You will have to google I'm afraid to get more info.38929380-1BG9j.jpg
Possibly the National Art Pass?

artfund.org
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants