Groups

please recommend good hotels in either majorca or menorca!!!

hi all i am after taking my little girl away next year in may or june, i dont want a long flight so was thinking of majorca or menorca.
    thing is i have never been to spain myself so i dont really know what i am looking for i just want somewhere that is close to the beach,bars and restuarants and somewhere not too lively.
    so i guess my question is have you been and can you recommend any hotels to me.

4 Comments

Banned

Levante, been twice great hotel if like that sort of holiday (I don't).

tripadvisor.co.uk/Hot…tml

we have been to Son Bou to the Milanos Pinguinos a few times and loved it- its a Flintstones theme - great kids club, and on the beacjside. The resort is small compared to some resorts - but quite a few bars etc - and its only about half an hour from the airport. Also you can easily get the service bus to Mahon - we have really enjoyed it.

oops - in Menorca

tripadvisor.co.uk/Hot…tml

Check the reviews on tripadvisor. Start at the number 1 hotel and work your way back down the list for the not so expensive options but bargains.

Original Poster

thanks i will have a look.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Cat Chat77752
      2. Your favourite member of the Labour shadow cabinet is .....34
      3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17886408
      4. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553789

See more discussions