Please recommend me a phone around £100 to £150

Posted 15th Sep
Hi Guys, I've not been up to date with all the new phones lately and would really appreciate some help.

I've had a LG G4 for the past 2 or 3 years, and it was working well until it died. I had no real issues, apart from poor battery life and it being slightly sluggish at times.

I will be mainly using the phone for Google maps, Web browsing, Facebook, Snapchat and spotify.

I would like a decent camera as the G4's was nice, but understand It may be a struggle at this price point.

I had a look at the Redmi 7, but not sure about the 2gb RAM

This will be my main phone for the next 6 months to 1 year, so I'd appreciate any recommendations
Community Updates
Ask
3 Comments
Three weeks can be a lifetime in smartphone value movement, or maybe not hotukdeals.com/dis…139
Keep an eye on Mrswitch's page for the Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 (not Redmi 7) 64GB. It's usually around £160 but goes down to £125 quite regularly. I just got that for my brother and he's really pleased with it.

Octa-core processor, 64GB storage, 4GB RAM, 48mp camera, 4000mah battery. My brother messaged me yesterday to say that his battery lasted him 2 full days with no charge.

Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 expired thread
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants