Please recommend "Review Sites" for Amazon

9 replies
Found 21st Aug 2016
Could anyone recommend any of those review sites, that allow you to receive either free or discount items, in exchange for a "fair and honest review" at Amazon.
There seems lots in the US, but, not many for the UK.

The only one I've found so far is AMZ.
I don't use Facebook/Twitter, just anti social media ;-) So that might limit my sign up possibilities.
(No need for lectures about not trusting "paid" reviews).

Thank you.

9 Comments

As far as I know the Amazon UK program is by Amazon invite only.

Original Poster

Argoj

As far as I know the Amazon UK program is by Amazon invite only.

Thank you for the reply.
Sorry, I should have been more clear. It's the 3rd party sites I'm interested in.

As u said lot of people use amz reviews, I think it's because they are best from a very limited bunch click here
Edited by: "jimmyandmel" 21st Aug 2016

jimmyandmel

As u said lot of people use amz reviews, I think it's because they are … As u said lot of people use amz reviews, I think it's because they are best from a very limited bunch click here

Cheers.

I've just started using AMZ for about 2 weeks, I've received a few things since then but most of the stuff on there are the same if you've requested them already, I get rejected a few times and most don't get back to you.

People on YouTube suggest emailing sellers directly through Amazon but in my experience with that is 80% don't reply, 15% say no thanks and 5% offer you something else.

Original Poster

Thank you for the replies.

That's been my experience too, with AMZ and Amazon sellers.
And AMZ customer support is sh-excrement-ite.

amazon are actively banning reviewers from these sites or coupon clubs (google it) as they give "honest" reviewers a bad name and are used to spoof an items rating but you might get lucky and some stuff. I've been in vine for many years and had some cracking kit direct from amazon over the years and being high up the reviewers ranking get offered a lot from manufacturers direct too. I turn the tat down (98% of what I'm offered) but there are some good items.

tallpete33

amazon are actively banning reviewers from these sites or coupon clubs … amazon are actively banning reviewers from these sites or coupon clubs (google it) as they give "honest" reviewers a bad name and are used to spoof an items rating but you might get lucky and some stuff. I've been in vine for many years and had some cracking kit direct from amazon over the years and being high up the reviewers ranking get offered a lot from manufacturers direct too. I turn the tat down (98% of what I'm offered) but there are some good items.

How did you go about getting stuff directly from Amazon?

YouMuppet

How did you go about getting stuff directly from Amazon?

I'd been reviewing on there for a while and was invited into what's called the vine programme
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Free money and competition entry @ Circle56
    2. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition56527
    3. Free flights to Europe712
    4. Free Soap & Glory Bath Bomb (High Score)44

See more discussions