Groups

Please sign, to help stop our pets dying.

I've just had to have my 2 year old cat put to sleep tonight because of antifreeze posioning. The taste of it is sweet to animals, please can you take a minute to sign this petition calling for a bitterant to be added to it.

Link in first post.

Thank you

95 Comments

Done :-)

Sorry about your cat, flower.
    How did your cat get to drink antifreeze? I don't suppose it could open the container so was it off the floor beneath a car?

Signed .. Sorry to hear about your loss ..

Original Poster

deek72

Sorry about your cat, flower.How did your cat get to drink antifreeze? I … Sorry about your cat, flower.How did your cat get to drink antifreeze? I don't suppose it could open the container so was it off the floor beneath a car?

I don't know where he drunk it from, as little as a tea spoon full can kill a cat. People being sloppy when filling a car, leaking from a car, who knows. I signed this months ago never thinking it would happen to my own cat.

we've signed, will forward and facebook. Neighbour lost a cat to antifreeze and I have 4 ferals living outside next to a guy who collects cars.

sorry for ur loss i signed !

Signed also........:( and i am in floods of tears at the mo as it brings me back to new years eve last year when we lost our 14 month old sheepdog pup to the same thing !

leilahfun

I don't know where he drunk it from, as little as a tea spoon full can … I don't know where he drunk it from, as little as a tea spoon full can kill a cat. People being sloppy when filling a car, leaking from a car, who knows. I signed this months ago never thinking it would happen to my own cat.

Shame. Anyway I've signed and I'm sure others will too. Hope it helps.

shopstilldrops

Signed also........:( and i am in floods of tears at the mo as it … Signed also........:( and i am in floods of tears at the mo as it brings me back to new years eve last year when we lost our 14 month old sheepdog pup to the same thing !

http://www.sherv.net/cm/emo/hug/msn.gif

I've signed as well.

deek72

Thankyou x

Signed

Signed as well

forwarded details to 15 contacts with cats

I was number 465. it's up to 476 now.

How awful - signed and will ask son to put link on facebook.

Banned

Signed to.

I have signed, so sorry to hear about your cat. I have a little cat and would be devastated if anything like that happened to her. I'll pass on the link.

Sorry for your loss :-( Just signed - upto 480

signed, & sorry.x

dcx_badass

But it tastes so good, I drink it during winter to stop my heart freezing … But it tastes so good, I drink it during winter to stop my heart freezing over.

heart ? thought u had swinging brick :P

Banned

signed no.486

Sorry to hear the sad news. Signed.

Signed - 492 signatures now - I have 2 cats and would be horrified and so upset if this happened to them x

Signed 495

Signed :o) xxxxx

cymru2

Signed 495

It said i was 495? hahahah

So sorry to hear that. Signed

Signed, I'm disappointed though with the amount,

It will take less than a minute to complete.....

signed, sister in law lost her cat the same way, someone was leaving it on purpose. It's devastating lossing a pet, we've lost ours (to old age but it was kidney failure such an uncomfortable way to go) a month a go. I'm a grown man but can't tell you how upset I was.

I know what you're going through, so sorry for your loss.

Tried to sign a few times, but there seems to be a server error. Sorry for your sad loss.

Banned

Won't be signing.

Banned

Signed

Banned

vibeone

Won't be signing.

That's because you're fall of hate. I had a mate like you once - he lives on the streets of London now.

Banned

JonnyTwoToes

That's because you're fall of hate. I had a mate like you once - he … That's because you're fall of hate. I had a mate like you once - he lives on the streets of London now.

No, thats because its utterly utterly pointless and no one gives a **** about pathetic online petitions.

Yeah I'm sad pets die. I cry at Marley and Me*, but this is a pointless pathetic idea which will achieve absolutely nothing. Still, I guess it might make you feel better about yourself without actually having to do anything serious about it

*-This is a lie, I haven't seen it yet.

There's an error when I try to sign, will try again later and also link to Facebook

Sorry for your loss x

Original Poster

Thank you, for taking the time to sign it. I'm sitting here this morning completly gutted to lose my little Harry in such a terrible way. It's going to be a sad christmas this year, my 10 year old is here in tears. Shopstilldrops i'm soo sorry you have been through this also.

Tried to sign but said server error,so I submitted the error form, hope it still counts when they fix it? Sorry about your loss xx

Managed to sign.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…11
      2. Win a luxury five-star break for two in Paris with Le Bristol Paris and Eur…67
      3. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64545
      4. Win a flagship smartphone - the HTC U1134

See more discussions