Please suggest a good quality wireless headphone

I am looking to buy good quality reasonably prices Wireless Headphone for my 70 years old dad can use to watch TV. £50-£70

I think it should be rechargeable as I do not know how long the ordinary AAA will last in transmitter / receiver.

Any help and GOOD DEAL will be very much appreciated

5 Comments

Original Poster

clioooo

got these from amazon wearhouse before … got these from amazon wearhouse before https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/offer-listing/B00JF3G0R0/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&condition=used,

are these good?

I didnt get for myself, but the reviews on amazon seem good and i got no complaints about them.

Original Poster

clioooo

I didnt get for myself, but the reviews on amazon seem good and i got no … I didnt get for myself, but the reviews on amazon seem good and i got no complaints about them.

Thank you am gonna order it now

if you get it for the warehouse you also get 30 days to return if your not happy with the quality, i buy a lot from the warehouse and most the stuff is like new, never used just the box has been opened.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. computer active mag comp - win one of two y-cam protect alarm systems worth…44
    2. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64578
    3. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains1211
    4. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…55

See more discussions