Groups

Please Try To Keep This Clean

Other words for condoms, me and my girlfriend have decided that we dont like the word and are looking for another name? Any ideas,

Please remember there are a lot of younger people on this site.

58 Comments

jonnys

Jonnys.

oops- too late

wellies

Original Poster

tony_dudz;6547104

jonnys

karaokecolin;6547105

Johnnys.

We dont like that either. :whistling:

Sheaths

rubber johnnys
    french letters

You mean like a secret word that you two can use and no-one else will know what you're talking about?

rubbers

Original Poster

chesso;6547126

You mean like a secret word that you two can use and no-one else will … You mean like a secret word that you two can use and no-one else will know what you're talking about?

Well possibly yeah, just something that isnt condom or johnny really, just sounds really gad. haha.

Other words for condoms, me and my girlfriend have decided that we dont … Other words for condoms, me and my girlfriend have decided that we dont like the word and are looking for another name? Any ideas,Please remember there are a lot of younger people on this site.

Why ask on this site then?

Original Poster

thesaint;6547139

Why ask on this site then?

Because contraception is something that 13/14 year olds get taught in school now adays but was just saying to keep in resonably clean for that reason.

scott1295;6547138

Well possibly yeah, just something that isnt condom or johnny really, … Well possibly yeah, just something that isnt condom or johnny really, just sounds really gad. haha.

thingummy ( bob)

Wellies
    Wellies
    Wellies

Flasher mac

Snake eye blinder
    Soft helmets
    Spit catcher
    White hat/sock/glove
    Baby armour
    Wellies
    Submarine armour

Skins

I call them a Problem

Umbrella for the fella.

Slippery overcoats

scott1295;6547152

Because contraception is something that 13/14 year olds get taught in … Because contraception is something that 13/14 year olds get taught in school now adays but was just saying to keep in resonably clean for that reason.

and again.....

why ask on THIS site :w00t:

scott1295;6547152

Because contraception is something that 13/14 year olds get taught in … Because contraception is something that 13/14 year olds get taught in school now adays but was just saying to keep in resonably clean for that reason.

The members in this forum couldn't keep a bar of soap clean.

Just sounds like a chance for a cheap thrill to me which should have been posted after the watershed if your intentions were true.

thesaint;6547213

The members in this forum couldn't keep a bar of soap clean.

lol post of the week.

Original Poster

choc1969;6547203

and again.....why ask on THIS site :w00t:

Haha thought i would give HUKD's a chance

Come on, we can get out of the gutter.......yes I said come on.

raincoat

scott1295;6547236

Haha thought i would give HUKD's a chance

slippery slope mate

slippery slope :whistling:

black gerbil1;6547218

lol post of the week.

liar of the week, month, year all time? speaking of which where's JFK?

Do condoms get a bad rap?
    Condoms are sign of good things to come.

Original Poster

electriclinux;6547342

Do condoms get a bad rap?

What you mean?

Met-Cast;6547330

liar of the week, month, year all time? speaking of which where's JFK?

you can only sign in with one name at a time, you never see them both on at the sametime do you

D a v e

Original Poster

thesaint;6547213

The members in this forum couldn't keep a bar of soap clean. Just sounds … The members in this forum couldn't keep a bar of soap clean. Just sounds like a chance for a cheap thrill to me which should have been posted after the watershed if your intentions were true.

If you dont like it get out the thread tbh. nobody asking you to be posting in here :thumbsup:

Original Poster

wickedteen;6547353

you can only sign in with one name at a time, you never see them both on … you can only sign in with one name at a time, you never see them both on at the sametime do you

Haha repped. :w00t:

Banned

Virgin Mary

scott1295;6547362

If you dont like it get out the thread tbh. nobody asking you to be … If you dont like it get out the thread tbh. nobody asking you to be posting in here :thumbsup:

You asked me. :?

Original Poster

thesaint;6547388

You asked me. :?

And no answer was given just someone trying to be smart. :whistling:

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;6547374

:lol: Go on there Scottie boy, you tell him:thumbsup:

Haha well some people are just out to try be smart and annoy

wickedteen;6547353

you can only sign in with one name at a time, you never see them both on … you can only sign in with one name at a time, you never see them both on at the sametime do you

But he's a millionaire he can get two computers can't he? (or is that against the forum rules?)

Banned

happy bag?

Met-Cast;6547425

But he's a millionaire he can get two computers can't he? (or is that … But he's a millionaire he can get two computers can't he? (or is that against the forum rules?)

He can only use one at once, he uses the other one to stroke his ego :w00t:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Fraudulent site2445
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …67117
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846273
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764497

See more discussions