Groups

Please Value - 15" Vauxhall Alloys - 4x100 on 195/60/15 tyres - spare included.

Set of four 15" Vauxhall alloys - I think these are originally off a MK4 Astra 1.6 16v.. all alloys in very, very good condition, all four tyres legal and holding air with no faults.. 6mm, 5mm, 4mm and 2mm tread left, & one spare steel wheel with 10mm tread (never used?). Branded Dunlop (x3), Enduro & Barum. All 195/60/15's..

Wheel bolts included!

PLEASE VALUE?

9 Comments

Original Poster

http://www.usedcarsni.com/pics/img4a88697b30457.jpg

Please note - not my car/alloys.. just the same ones.

£80-£120?

Original Poster

jtx;6600335

£80-£120?

Thanks.. I bought them for my Corsa but they don't 'look' right.

Paid £110 which I thought was a decent price.

Tyre size isn't right for a corsa, they would look better on the car with the right tyres on imo

Original Poster

Yeah the tyres themselves are large, would be better with 195/45's, but don't have £150 to splash on four new tyres..

Original Poster

http://images.pistonheads.com/aimg/1300/1300989-1.jpg

If you're keeping the car the maybe keep the alloys until your tyres wear out and replace them then? The 195/45's are not too ]expensive and these will look much better than a lot of aftermarket stuff imo.

Original Poster

jtx;6608148

If you're keeping the car the maybe keep the alloys until your tyres wear … If you're keeping the car the maybe keep the alloys until your tyres wear out and replace them then? The 195/45's are not too ]expensive and these will look much better than a lot of aftermarket stuff imo.

Rep added for your input..

Yeah, had seen those Nankang tyres on CamSkill.. £150 would get 4 new tyres and fitting.. not bad at all.. but it's still £150 I don't really want to spend when my current alloys/tyres are OK. (14" SRI's).. The reason I wanted wider tyres is for better ride comfort, but if it comes at a cost of £250 (£100 for the alloys & £150 new tyres), then I'll just sell the alloys I think.. :thumbsup:

Fair enough mate, anyway, ride comfort on 45 profile tyres :whistling:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. LG G6 International [email protected] droidauthority22
      2. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…77
      3. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card33
      4. DICKINSONS REAL DEAL £25,000 COMPETITION22

See more discussions