Groups

Please Vote

rhymestars.co.uk/vot…spx

to help unlock £50k funding

I CAN, the children's communication charity, is on a quest to find the nation's favourite. Whether it's Humpty Dumpty, Incey Wincey or something else - you can help decide!
    Every vote counts! I CAN needs 50,000 votes by 30th April to unlock a whopping £50,000 donation from Openreach.
    It's quick, easy and free and you also get the chance to win great prizes* including an iPod Touch.
    Please vote and ask everyone you know or work with to vote too. Go on get off your tuffet and voting!

17 Comments

Voted for "5 little men in a flying saucer" although i have many faves
    says they still need 39838 votes...get busy people. It's easy

Voted if your happy and you know it !!! 39831 to go:)

Voted now 39827 to go

5 currant buns in a bakers shop got my vote 39822 votes left tog o good luck

39818 to go now!

We still need 39811 votes

My favourite wasnt there - Jingle Jangle Scarecrow...

When all the cows are sleeping and the sun has gone to bed, up popped the scarecrow and this is what he said "I'm a jingle jangle scarecrow with a flippy floppy hat. I shake my hands like this, and shake my feet like that"

I used to love that one!

Banned

Kitten13;1787595

http://www.rhymestars.co.uk/vote.aspx

Shouldn't you be looking for a job? :?

lumoruk;1788046

Shouldn't you be looking for a job? :?

:lol:

Can always count on you lumoruk...... ;-)

Original Poster

cheers dudes, ;-)

kelly_o_fanatic;1787912

We still need 39811 votesMy favourite wasnt there - Jingle Jangle … We still need 39811 votesMy favourite wasnt there - Jingle Jangle Scarecrow...When all the cows are sleeping and the sun has gone to bed, up popped the scarecrow and this is what he said "I'm a jingle jangle scarecrow with a flippy floppy hat. I shake my hands like this, and shake my feet like that"I used to love that one!

OMG the memorys

We still need 39684 votes to unlock the £50,000 donation

Done my bit....bananas in Pyjamas:)

Ba ba black sheep got my vote

There Was An Old Woman Who Swallowed A Fly!

Original Poster

i dont know what she swollowed a fly, prehaps she'll..... errrm maybe not, lol

Twinkle Twinkle Little Star 39390 votes to go so hurry along peeps, only takes a minute of your time.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. LG G6 International [email protected] droidauthority22
      2. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…77
      3. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card33
      4. DICKINSONS REAL DEAL £25,000 COMPETITION22

See more discussions