Expired

Pleated Conservatory Blinds please

3 replies
Found 28th Apr 2009
Anybody know where I can get some of these without having to take out a second mortgage? I can't believe the prices being asked for these.

Really wanted these but good alternative suggestions considered.

Any help appreciated. Thanks

3 Comments

Try Here

suntecblinds.co.uk/

My family have used them 8 times now they a good quality very good price.
They are near Boston in lincs.If local they will even come to measure and fit still very good price.

From there web site

Pleated & Conservatory Roof Blinds.
Pleated blinds are ideal for conservatories, and especially conservatory roofs where complex shapes are the norm. We use technically advanced fabrics offering excellent shading properties giving you total control over the temperature of youir conservatory.

As well as conservatory roof blinds we also offer pleated blinds for noprmal windows, including the EZ Fit, no screw, blinds and also blinds for rooflight windows.
Look around but i think you will like them nice family buisness to deal with
CALL US ON 01205 80 80 33 TO ARRANGE A NO OBLIGATION QUOTATION
I will be ordering a black out blind for the bed room in 2 days so will be using them for the nineth time lol.

Original Poster

Thanks ... will try them for a quote.

I don't know if Hiliarys is nationwide or just North East, but they've just fitted out my conservatory with exellent quality blinds. I got another company who I knew was cheap "Homeflair" to give me a written quote £420 the got Hiliarys round for the same quote £1225 when I showed the rep the Homeflair quote they agreed to match it. Apparently they will always do this they just don't advertise the fact. Hope this helps.:-D
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Best 4k tv's for gaming11
    2. Christmas presents510
    3. Mobile phone advice33
    4. Anyone know of any budget laptops which charge through USB-C?55

See more discussions