Groups

Pledge to be fur free ( warning video is disturbing so watch at own risk,stop the chinese fur farms)

Skinned Alive

When undercover investigators made their way onto Chinese fur farms recently, they found that many animals are still alive and struggling desperately when workers flip them onto their backs or hang them up by their legs or tails to skin them. When workers on these farms begin to cut the skin and fur from an animal's leg, the free limbs kick and writhe. Workers stomp on the necks and heads of animals who struggle too hard to allow a clean cut.

When the fur is finally peeled off over the animals' heads, their naked, bloody bodies are thrown onto a pile of those who have gone before them. Some are still alive, breathing in ragged gasps and blinking slowly. Some of the animals' hearts are still beating five to 10 minutes after they are skinned. One investigator recorded a skinned raccoon dog on the heap of carcasses who had enough strength to lift his bloodied head and stare into the camera.

link takes you to site, not direct to video
    peta.org/fea…asp

Message finally needs to be put across

30 Comments

Think i've seen this. It's wrong but I will in no way support anything related to PETA as they only make these films for their own profit.

Video is horrific.

Don't watch it. Seriously.

no intention of ever wearing/using fur and no intention of ever watching the video

Original Poster

Shengis;5631491

Think i've seen this. It's wrong but I will in no way support anything … Think i've seen this. It's wrong but I will in no way support anything related to PETA as they only make these films for their own profit.

Fair comment-
    grex9101;5631537

Video is horrific.Don't watch it. Seriously.

I wish I hadn' t now, poor animals

bitseylango;5631577

no intention of ever wearing/using fur and no intention of ever watching … no intention of ever wearing/using fur and no intention of ever watching the video

Yep ignore the video

I remeber seeing a tv show with the kind of thing you are talking about. Its horrid x

I started to watch the video but turned it off, it's sickening

Dont like fur. deffinately wont be watching video after reading the op.

What a way to go.
    SICK **********

hamsterpig;5631608

Message finally needs to be put across

The message has been put across mate, many times. No-one cares :whistling:
    All most care about is how good their KFC tastes.
    The swear filter is the only thing that stops me letting rip on the whole pain industry.

Seriously, dont watch the video. It will leave you in tears, I saw it years ago

Scribbles;5631910

The message has been put across mate, many times. No-one cares … The message has been put across mate, many times. No-one cares :whistling:All most care about is how good their KFC tastes.The swear filter is the only thing that stops me letting rip on the whole pain industry.Seriously, dont watch the video. It will leave you in tears, I saw it years ago

You kinda lost me on the KFC comment there...

The thing is China has totally different values to us regarding animal as well as human rights but as long as we get things cheap the rest of the world is willing to turn a blind eye, I never understood why we have all these rules for workers rights but it is ok to buy from China without any consideration of how things are manufactured ,Surely anything sold here should have to match the same criteria for animal and human rights,

tonyg1962;5631957

The thing is China has totally different values to us regarding animal as … The thing is China has totally different values to us regarding animal as well as human rights ...

Yeah, i'd like to do to them as they do to Ricky Racoon and friends ... :x

Banned

dont know what the fuss is about. i love me some real fur and so do the ladies

Banned

Is it a good thing to turn a blind eye?

I think not but what do you do?

If this happened in front of your eyes you would have to question what progress has MANKIND made

grex9101;5631537

Video is horrific.Don't watch it. Seriously.

Kirby troll is right. Do not watch the video or you will wish you hadn't.

i know what cruelty goes on in these places...but what can we do to stop this? :-(

kapows;5632057

dont know what the fuss is about. i love me some real fur and so do the … dont know what the fuss is about. i love me some real fur and so do the ladies

somethings are just too much too laugh at for a non sociopath, this is one

Absolutely fookin disgusting!
    I'd love to be able to get hold of them!!!

Shengis;5631491

Think i've seen this. It's wrong but I will in no way support anything … Think i've seen this. It's wrong but I will in no way support anything related to PETA as they only make these films for their own profit.

So true, its absolutely sickening though.

stgeorge;5633495

So true, its absolutely sickening though.

not really sure about these claims on peta anyone got any links,?
    made myself watching the video, so outraged if only we could make these people feel the same, how anyone can inflict that torment on another living creature is beyond belief,.
    they should be given a strong halucinogenic and hypnotic suggestion to make them imagine their own children being treated that way.
    i can see why activists go to extremes

maddogb;5635967

i can see why activists go to extremes

Yeah, and it is the activists who are made to look like the criminals :whistling:
    What a crock!! I have no problem with their actions regarding cruelty, I never have and never will.
    Make the murderers lives hell is my opinion.

maddogb;5635967

not really sure about these claims on peta anyone got any links,?made … not really sure about these claims on peta anyone got any links,?made myself watching the video, so outraged if only we could make these people feel the same, how anyone can inflict that torment on another living creature is beyond belief,. they should be given a strong halucinogenic and hypnotic suggestion to make them imagine their own children being treated that way.i can see why activists go to extremes

Scribbles;5636779

Yeah, and it is the activists who are made to look like the criminals … Yeah, and it is the activists who are made to look like the criminals :whistling:What a crock!! I have no problem with their actions regarding cruelty, I never have and never will.Make the murderers lives hell is my opinion.

a very big +1

Banned

lol you have to watch the video!! those guys are ridiculous! why not kill em first?

aah well, a mans gotta earn his bread regardless

kapows;5637963

lol you have to watch the video!! those guys are ridiculous! why not kill … lol you have to watch the video!! those guys are ridiculous! why not kill em first?aah well, a mans gotta earn his bread regardless

its terrible, i understand that they need to earn money to survive but the sick F**ks could just kill the animals first they shouldnt they have to suffer.

I haven't watched the video but why can't they just kill them first, how much extra effort could it possibly take?

Nightmare;5638011

its terrible, i understand that they need to earn money to survive but … its terrible, i understand that they need to earn money to survive but the sick F**ks could just kill the animals first they shouldnt they have to suffer.

suggest you do as i have and add that muppet to your ignore list

stgeorge;5638773

I haven't watched the video but why can't they just kill them first, how … I haven't watched the video but why can't they just kill them first, how much extra effort could it possibly take?

i once a saw a programme (wish i had'nt) showing this cruelty. apparently the perpetrators don't kill tthese poor suffering animals first because they believe.......that the fear from the suffering animals makes the meat taste better. ...yeah they are sick !!

Banned

maddogb;5639491

suggest you do as i have and add that muppet to your ignore list

suggest you just ignore smart intelligent opinionated people completely. be better for all of us :thumbsup:

Cant stand stuff like this... gonna ostrich this one, sorry x

I wouldn't wear fur anyways x

Blueberry yumyum;5640207

i once a saw a programme (wish i had'nt) showing this cruelty. apparently … i once a saw a programme (wish i had'nt) showing this cruelty. apparently the perpetrators don't kill tthese poor suffering animals first because they believe.......that the fear from the suffering animals makes the meat taste better. ...yeah they are sick !!

Is you a vegetarian?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. love affairs1750
      2. Important info for Ryanair customers1928
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767279
      4. Spotify Family Premium share716

See more discussions